Chapter 11

"It's been lovely to see you, Brandon." You blush a bright crimson hug him lightly because of your early coming departure with the injured boy.

"It's been amazing to see you. Could you do me a favour whilst you're away." He whispered to you as you held engulfed one another closely.

"Anything."

"Get Callum to set me up with something to smoke, I don't care if it's baccy, cigs, weed."

You pulled back and looked at him concern filling your eyes "You're so very lucky I love you." You sigh.

"Thanks, N.n!" He cheered softly and laid a light kiss of your burned blushing cheek. The pink spread like wildfire as he did so.

''Leave already!!" Jack demanded almost screaming in your head. It caused you to wince at his order.

"Y.n, you okay?" He says waving a hand in front of you. You shake your head with a smile, allowing yourself to be aware once more.

"I'm okay. I got to go asap." You frown and wave goodbye as you walked out. Brandon watched you leave, a puzzled look plastered onto his face. A look you wished you never had to get used to. You craved to tell him but you knew you couldn't. No matter how much you wished for him to take it away.

"There was no need for that." You say once you were alone in the dark street. Jack appeared with a smirk plastered on his face. You despised it.

"There's no need for your existence, now is there?" He cackled. "So lover boy Brandon leaves on Sunday, casts and bandages cover him."

You nod and continue your movements swiftly. Your attempts to show lack of emotion were a definite fail. "What about it?"

"That gives you six days to say your goodbyes before poof." He clapped his hands which echoed into the darkness "goodbye friendship."

"Yes. I know."

"Do you want to know what happens when you don't speak to him anymore?" He laughed and moved before you, blocking you from walking in any direction. His face inches from your own, his spiral nose scrapped the top of yours. He had hunger in his eyes and a quiver in his teeth. He reads danger all over every feature.

"N-No." You whimper softly, stepping back in the process.

"He won't love you. He won't think of you. He'll be screwed by the next little dirt ridden whore. Probably one with longer, fuller hair, brighter eyes, better curves, bigger everything."

Your vision darted to the floor. His words were truth to you but you wanted to believe the opposite. Brandon's stereotype added to Jack's hypothesis. "Then you'll be happy to see me suffer."

He snarled "It excites me, as if it were my own birthday."

You pushed past him, your legs moved at a much faster pace than before. He spluttered as his satanic laugh filled the streets.

'You can't run from the truth Y.n." Whispered in your mind. It repeated in your head time and time again. He was correct yet again. You couldn't run from the fact. But you were going to try. You made your legs hurtle down the streets and panted like a rabies infected mongrel.

Your vision blurred and your head span, causing only a crash to you and then nothingness.

"Now, you little bitch. I'll show you what really happens. To Brandon, Callum, your family everyone." You heard Jack say. Your neck bruised and sore. Your hands tense and quivered like your lips. You were displayed a scene as if you were there. In a unfamiliar blue room. Ash from cigarettes covered the floor, empty cans of beer and soda drinks scattered around in the grubby room. On the bed was Brandon. With another female. Her hair long blonde and curled, nothing out of place. Her tanned skin helped create the goddess imagery. Her face, hidden. Brandon was kissing her violently. He wasn't as gentle as he portrayed himself to be to you. He pinned her down roughly not to her protest. Her giggle was a beautiful harmony and increased the intensity Brandon was giving.