Chapter 7

His face was inches from your own. You were unable to move, the shock, the peircing orders and screeches from Jack had frozen you in place. His eyes were closed and his lips were only millimetres away from yours. You wanted nothing more then for this to happen but you knew it couldn't.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

The raspy, angered voice in your confused mind was now not in your head at all, an almost relaxing sensation faded where Jack used to be. Stood behind you loving teens was the monochrome clown whos face was now red with fury. Brandon turned around to the unfamiliar voice. His eyes widen as he gazed apon the stripy clown, his face dropped.

"So this is the guy stopping us from being together?!" Brandon started to wallow in a pit of his own laughter. "You really know how to pick 'em Y.n!"

Jack glared at you with a look that said 'this guy? Really?' Before giving out a sigh.

Brandon looked the clown up and down. Jack was extraordinarily tall compare to you and Brandon. Jack was atleast a 6'5 full of terrorising and man slaughter.
Jack almost instantly crashed Brandon into the lockers by his neck. His knife like nails clawed at his neck. The halls were filled with the sound of crashing of metal and splutters of Brandon's gasps for air.

"JACK! PLEASE STOP!!"

You tried to pry his hand from around the chocking boys neck. Jacks nails were slitting your hands like razors but it wasn't hurting Brandon as much so you bared through the pain and winces. Brandon tried to fight back as much as he could but it only made Jacks grip stronger.

"Listen here you little bitch. Y.n is not your toy, she's mine. I wouldn't break her in seconds unlike you. So you leave her the fuck alone because you're a waste of your father's population paste and do not deserve to even know this girl!"

(Shout out to my girl Tea for giving me the insults.)

Brandons throat was leaking blood all over your uniforms and the murderous clown strips. Brandons voice because a pained whimper as he said your name. Tears rolled off your cheeks as your love became limp. Jacks smile was now crocked in a twisted grin as the boy passed out from his bloodloss and lack of air. He threw Brandon on the floor with a laugh.

"Pathetic!"

You our ran over to Brandons body. Your shaking hands checked his pulse, still there. You gave a sigh of relief and put your head on his chest to hear his heart beat. You could feel his chest taking in air and releasing it aswell as his heart beat.

"I'll get to cleaning this mess up so we don't have the police crawling up our asses. You, my sweet can dump his body somewhere. Understood?" Jacks orders were callous disguised as a lullaby. You nodded slowly at his command.

You our picked up your loves body and ran out of the school. It was way past lesson time and no one was there to see you run out. You ran as fast as your legs could take you as you clutched Brandon to your body. Your hitched breathing but you tried your best to coo softly to him. If he could hear you maybe it could help. You ran down into an empty ally way. Taking a breathe. Brandons blood started to drop down onto the ground leaving a puddle as you tried to breathe. You sat on the ground holding Brandon and pulled out your phone. You dialled 999 (911) for an ambulance. You were forced to repeat yourself more then once as the person on the phone couldn't understand your crying voice. The woman on the other end of the line finally announced that an ambulance will be there in about five minutes.

You hugged Brandon softly, whilst unbuttoning the top of his shirt to hopefully help his breathing. His breaths were slow and heavy, almost as if it were a gasp every time he inhaled. Your eyes didn't leave his well sculpted face, looking at it mesmerised. Even though he was covered in cuts and stained in blood he still looked like a model. He was a blood splattered beauty. You started to think of how much he would hate you now. After what Jack did he wouldn't forgive you. He'd probably move classes and avoid you at all costs. But to you it wouldn't matter, losing his life does.

"Please Brandon stay with me... I love you"

You lay a gentle kiss on his lips smiling a small amount as you sniffle. He was always going to be your love throb and childhood sweetheart.