Facts About World Records

1.The stinky rafflesia is the worlds heaviest flower, weighing up to 22 pounds.

2. The Rubix Cube, which has been selling since 1980, whith 350 million sales, is the most best- selling toy of all time.

3.The coco de mer, or Sea Coconut, is the worlds largest seed.

4. The Weihe Grand Bridge in China is just under 50 MIles long, the worlds longest bridge.

5. The worlds tiniest snake is the Barbados thread snake, Burj Khalifa holds 100 world records, including the worlds highest swimming pool at 853 Feet off the ground.

6. The Great Wall of China, stretching for 13,170 Miles, has held the record for the longest man-made structure for over a thousand years.

7. Walt Disney holds the record for the most Oscars, some he received even after his death. (22 Oscars.)

8.  Tokyo, Japan holds the record for the most populated  metropolitan are with over 37million people.

9. China's South Mall is the largest mall in the world.

10. The most expensive ice-cream sundae sell for $1,000 at Serendipity 3 in New York City.

11. Indonesia has more islands than any other country, with over 17,000.

12. Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the seas  are the longest cruise ships, both are 5 times the size of the Titanic. 

13. Australia's Great Barrier Reef is the worlds largest reef with over 3,00 individual reefs and 900 islands, it covers  an area larger than Italy.

14. The oldest living person on Earth is 116 year-old Misao Okawa.

15. Ashrita Furman holds the most world records of any person at 167.

16. Rhinoceros beetles hold the record for strongest animal in relation to its size, being able to lift 850 times their own weight.