Chapter Three:

I collected some popcorn and sat down in one of the comfy seats overlooking the crowd.

I could get used to this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about 45 minutes One Direction came onto the stage. Niall screamed "How you doing London?!" The crowd roared. "We're sorry about the delay." Liam apologised. "You see before the concert a girl named Annabel collapsed because she is narcoleptic." "We wanted to go check to see if she was alright" Zayn said. "Luckily, she is alright now," Niall said "and she and her sister are sitting in the box seats right over there" and pointed towards us. The crowd turned around to face us and Annabel started waving uncontrollably. I just waved awkwardly. "So this song is dedicated to Annabel everyone" Louis said and they started singing "What Makes You Beautiful" my sister stood up and danced nonstop throughout the song. Me? I stared at Harry and counted how many times during the song, he looked at me. You want to know how many times? We'll I'm going to tell you anyway. 12. He looked at me 12 times and I must have looked like a complete idiot just staring at him.

When the song finished, the crowd roared. Annabel stopped dancing and frowned at me. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Nothing," I replied. "I just need the bathroom, I'll be back soon" "Okay" she said but was interrupted to the introduction of 'Best Song Ever'. I left the room and headed towards the signs pointed towards the bathrooms.

No one else was there. I looked at myself in the mirror. I saw a plain girl staring back at me. Boring brown eyes. Boring brown hair. I whispered "am I really pretty enough to be liked by Harry Styles?" I walked out the door and back to the box where Annabel was singing and dancing along to 'Diana" as the song finished.

Louis announced "and now we are going to invite a surprise guest to take the stage Taylor Swift." Taylor entered the stage wearing the most breathtaking dress. She started singing '22'. When it was over she walked over to the boys and hugged Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn. When she reached Harry she kissed him full on the lips. My mouth opened wide and Annabel gasped. Of course. I was so stupid to think Harry would like me, when Taylor Swift was his girlfriend. The crowd was filled with wolf whistles and applause. Harry and Taylor smiled at the crowd. I ignored the glances Harry gave me and left the box.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV:

I stared for about the millionth time at the box where Annabel was. Scarlett still wasn't there. "Liam. She's still not back. It's been 5 songs." I whispered. "Harry calm down she probably just went to the bathroom." I sighed and stared at the box where Annabel waved at me. I put on a fake smile and waved back. I looked to the side of the stage where Taylor was. When she saw me, she blew a kiss. I fake smiled back at her and sung my solo in 'Rock Me'.

Scarlett still wasn't back yet. I was really worried and after the song I said "Thanks London for coming to the concert we hope you enjoyed it" and exited the stage.

The other guys followed me. After they had taken off their microphones, Louis screamed at me "what the hell Harry we still had three songs left." "I hope you didn't cut it short because of Taylor." Liam said. "No you guys. Why didn't you tell me Taylor was coming?" I cried. "We wanted to make it a surprise." Louis explained. "Yeah we thought you'd be happy" Niall said. I was about to explain to them when Taylor ran up to me and kissed me. "Babe the concert was awesome, I'm so proud of you" I looked around me and all I could see we're paparazzi.

But then out of the corner of my eye I saw Scarlett staring at me. When she saw me look at her she turned round and ran in the other direction. "One sec babe" I replied to Taylor and began running after Scarlett down the corridor. "Scarlett, wait up" I called after her. I followed her outside into a small private garden. She was sitting down against a wall with her back to me.

I walked up to her and sat next her. She didn't say anything. "Hey" I said to her. She didn't reply. I looked up at the sky and saw thousands of stars "it's a nice night" I said. She looked up at the night sky and nodded. "..um are you going to talk?" I asked. "Yeah" she whispered. I let out a breath of relief. "Did you like the concert?" I asked her. "Yeah" she replied. " I just want to say that me and Taylor aren't together. Management make us pretend to be together but we're really not" I explained. "Okay" she said simply. "I mean it, the kiss meant nothing." I said. "Okay" she repeated. "I don't like Taylor I like someone who makes me feel special when we're together" I said. "And who is that?" She asked. "You" I replied and leant forward and kissed her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry leant in towards me and kissed me. I felt fireworks explode around us. This was the most perfect moment I have ever experienced. I realised how much I liked Harry. Nothing could interrupt this perfect moment...

"Shit!" I exclaimed. He looked confused. "What's wrong love?" He asked. "We shouldn't be doing this. What if someone saw us?" I said looking around. "Besides you have A GIRLFRIEND." "I thought I told you that Management forced us together." He answered. "Well I don't want to be put in the papers and receive loads of hate because of you" I said. "You don't have to. No one saw us." Harry replied. I heard the door to the garden slam and I looked at Harry. "Shit" he replied simply. I got up and ran out the door where I found Annabel. I grabbed her hand. "C'mon we're going home" and dragged her towards a vacant taxi.