Chapter Seven:

Niall's POV:

Oh god why did I have to admit my feelings for her? It was so obvious she didn't like me back so why did I even try? She had to love Harry. Great. Everyone loves Harry.

On the way back home in the car there was an awkward silence. Louis's phone randomly went off. He looked at the text and grinned. "Who's the girl?" I asked. "What girl?" He lied. "The girl your texting, what's her name?" I teased. "Eleanor," he smiled as he said her name. "Did you meet her at the club?" Zayn asked. "Yep"

I grabbed Louis's phone off him. "Hey get off!" He cried. I unlocked his phone and read aloud the text " I've never met a guy like you before" Zayn, Liam, Harry and I laughed, while Louis blushed bright red.

As our car pulled into the drive my phone beeped.

Scarlett: Sorry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarlett's POV:

"Hey this is Niall's phone, sorry I'm not here to take your call. Leave a message after the beep" the beep sounded. "Hey Niall it's Scarlett please call me back, I miss you" I hung up.

I turned the radio on and sang along to ed sheerans 'A Team'

White lips

Pale face

Breathing in the snowflakes

Burnt tongue

Sour taste

Lights gone

Days and

Struggling to pay rent

Long nights

Strange men

But they say she's in the class A Team

Stuck in her daydream

Been this way since 18 but lately

Her face seems

Slowly sinking wasting

Crumbling like pastries,

But they scream

The worst things in life come free to us

........

"You have a good voice" I swivelled around to find Zayn standing behind me. I blushed and exclaimed "how did you get in here?" "We wanted to hang out with you and your mum let me in"

He explained. "Sure," I said and picked up my bag and we left the house.