Chapter 3: Last day of School! Weird feelings for Ichi?

~____ p.o.v.~

*annoying alarm clock sound*
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

April 20th 07:00

*yawn*

"Shut it I'm getting uppppp...."

I walked out of my room. Today was non-uniform day at school since it is the last day before we can enjoy our summer brake.

What am I wearing you ask? I'll show you.

Cute huh?

I walked out of my bedroom to make some toast before going to school.

"Hmm looks like Zero and Ichi are still sleeping..."

I Walked over to their room.

*knock knock*

"Zero, Ichi get up time for school!"

All I heard was grunts coming from in their room then I heard an ok.

I walked back over to the Kitchen to butter my toast.

The guys came out. Th-they're still putting on their shirts...

I looked back over to my toast blushing like an idiot. Ichi was pretty muscular which was totally hooooottttt.

Zero on the other hand...well let's just say he didn't look as hot as Ichi.

"Good morning ____, you look beautiful today."

"Th-thanks Ichi. Well I'm gonna go...don't wanna be late fer the last day of school!"

I grabbed my bag and zoomed out the door. I ran as fast as I could to school.

Once I got there in plopped myself down on my favourite cherry Tree, letting the nice summer breeze fly past me.

*riiiiingggg riiiiiingggg*

"The bell already?"

I got up and headed to class.

~time skip to after school, brought to you by a Shirtless Sebastian Michaelis~

The two boys were still inside getting stuff.

I started walking home when all the sudden my hand was grabbed.

"Hmm, Nina what's up?"

"U-um......____ can we go to the park to hangout?"

"Uhh sure I guess..."

We started walking to the park when Sixteen, Eleven, Go, Rokka, Fififteen, Twelve, Kuku and Toto appeared. I'm guessing they're here for the Crystal pearl.

I took a deep breath and used some of my magic to make it seem like I have the crystal pearl.

"Nina you can go home I'll deal with them."

I showed her a fake crystal pearl in my hands. She smiled and mouthed 'thank you' while running away.

Everyone was about to chase her when I yelled.

"STOP! Don't you guys want the crystal pearl because it's right here."

I showed them the pearl and they all started chasing me. We ran around the city at least twelve times. We all stared getting tired eventually.

I saw a crate of marbles and that's when I got a great idea!

"Hey guuuuuys!"

I showed them the pearl and changed it a different colour then hit the crate of marbles. I threw the pearl down into all the marbles then ran off back home.

I ran through the front door locked it then finally fell to the floor panting.

Ichi came running in without his shirt on?

"____! You're back!"

"H....H...Hi Ic...Ichi..."

"Where were you?"

"Oh just ran around the city with a fake crystal pearl while Sixteen, Eleven, Go, Rokka, Fififteen, Twelve, Kuku and Toto running after me."

"WHAT!"

"Calm down Ichi no need to get worked up."

He sighed, walking over to me. He picked me up bridal style and put me on the couch.

He sat down beside me and made me lay my head down on his lap.

My heart was beating so fast I couldn't help but feel a little excited. NO WHAT AN I THINKING!

He was looking down at me with his sweet smile. He petted my head while we stared into each others eyes. I sat up we were still staring at each other. It felt like gravity was pulling us closer together. Soon our lips connected. We kissed for a long while

"I.....I love you ____."

"I l-love you too Ichi."

Then you all lived happily ever after the end...

Zero- HEY AUTHOR CHAN NO STOPPING THE STORY THERE WE JUST FOUND OUT YOU'RE A PRINCESS! YOU CAN'T END IT THERE!

ZERO ISN'T THAI BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!?

Dren- AUTHOR CHAN HOW COULD YOU WORK ON A DIFFERENT STORY AND NOT BE WORKING ON GETTING ME AND READER CHAN BACK TOGETHER!

DREN GO BACK TO YOUR STORY! WAIT HOW DID YOU GET OUT OF MY CHAINS AND DUCKED TAPE!?

*Grabs Zero and Dren and chains them to the poll again a do puts 10 layers of ducked tape on their faces*

I swear If someone from my x reader books like black butler, Yu-Gi-Oh! Or Shugo chara comes out I'm gonna scream.

*pinky pie come out from no where*

Pinky pie-DON'T WORRY AUTHOR HAN JUST HANG IN THERE!

*sreams*

PINKY PIE GO BACK TO MLP NOW! AND STOP BREAKING THE 4TH WALL!