Chapter 4: It was only Just a dream

Chara- you didn't....

Author- oh yeas I did~

Chara- *Facepalms*

"......../N!"

".....Y/-........ N!"

"Y/N! WAKE UP ALREADY!"  Y/N  jumped up with a start as the sudden loudness of her name, she quickly looked around and found her  E/C orbs clashing with a pair of blue ones.

She let out a yelp from the sudden closeness, falling off the rather uncomfortable couch, Zero sighed irritated already.

"Geez! I was wondering when you'd wake up! You started making weird kissy faces and it was getting super weird!" Zero huffed out an irritated scowl displayed on his features as
Y/N now has seemed to have an unhappy frown find its way to her face, you could almost seen the steam coming out of her ears.

"Wait what?! Did I really um...d-do that!?
Erm...nevermind! Just please tell me what time it is." The messy haired princess muttered embarressly, hiding her red face with the back of her hands.

"Hmm, it's 9P.M-" Zero informed her while looking at the clock to confirm his answer but was soon cut off as she was soon face to face with his companion who was freaking out.

"9PM!? ARE YOU INSANE!? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME! I NEED TO FIND NINA, RIGHT NOW!"
Y/N yelled as she quickly hopped over the almost as hard as a brick couch, it made Y/N Think for a second, 'how could I sleep in such an uncomfortable object? Laying in nails wound feel nicer!'
That thought drifted quickly, she rushed out the door as the blue haired male could only blink before reaching his hand out to grab the H/C haired girls collar, but she was already out of the door before she could hear what he said.

》 time skip brought to you by ice ice baby 《

Y/N ran to Nina's house, but in the way she was receiving weird glances from people which made her wonder why.

But not caring, she only focused on arriving at her friends house to confirm her safety, even if the both of them aren't that close anymore.
FINALLY arriving at her targeted location, she inhaled a few puffs of oxygen from all the tortu- running.

'Man, I really need exercise more...' the huffing female thought irritatedly as she sighed in annoyance from the aching pain that wouldn't leave her legs any time soon.

(After checking that Nina was still in one piece)
Y/N Was sobbing uncontrollably.
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL.ME I WAS WEARING MY PYJAMAS!?" She screamed, tears slipping out of her E/C eyes,
[like a ninja? Wait...explain please! XD]
As those words processed though Zeros mind, he turned furious and pointed his fingers at the crying female who always cranky and tired.

"I WAS TRYING TO TELL YOU THAT, YOU IDIOT!" Zero yelled back, an irk mark on his forehead as he tried to contain his anger in. (Not very well XD)

"WELL YOU DIDN'T TRY HARDER ENOUGH!"
"WHY YOU-?!" At this point, Zero was about to lose himself until he felt a hand in his shoulder, that belonged to a certain brunette.

"Hey, I heard sobbing and yelling, is everything ok Zero?" Ichî asked in a smooth voice, a concerned expression displayed on his face.
(Gahhh! The creature of light! Get him away! His brightness hurts! The prettiness of his face! Get the reference!?)

"ZERO DIDN'T TELL ME I WAS WEARING MY PJ'S!" Y/N yelled, adding more fuel to Zeros anger as he was ready to pounce onto her.

He was cut off as Ichî was already by Y/N'S side, soothing her and saying sweet words to her ear to soothe her sorrow and embarrassment.

Zero, only looking at the person he once called friend, baffled as he huffed angrily and stormed out of the room, leaving the two alone.

Y/N fell silent nothing could be heard in the now silent room.
She listened to Ichî's heart beat, her eye lids started getting heavy as she fell asleep,
Ichî smiled at her, glad to know that he succeeded in calming the Princess down.

"Better?" He asked her, no response.
The H/C head was burrowed into Ichî's chest.
She was still a bit awake, she noticed where she was laying, the heat radiating from the females face indicating that she was blushing.

After minutes of silence, Ichî felt Y/N's body go limp as soft snores muffled in the males chest telling him that the damsel in distress has fallen asleep.

He sighed, standing up when carrying Y/N's limp body to her king sized bed.

Ichî slightly blushed at the princesses peaceful and cute sleeping face,  chuckling at remembering the events before the crying female.
He laid her down on the soft mattress,  running his hand though her hair after,
(Looking super sexy  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) laying the H/C Haired gi down as he sighed once again before leaving.

Ichi closed the door to his and Zero's room, Zero had a smirk plastered across his face, "So, Ichî is able to love after all?"
"What are you talking about Zero?" Ichî replied calmly.
"I saw you blushing when you looked at her, I'm so telling Nina about this!" He laughed, he then gasped standing up, "I can see it now! Prince Ichî and Princess Y/N!"

Heyya guys, it is I! Chara Dreemurr, or formally known as Chara_theEvil_Spirit
Anyways, I'd like to thank xX_CrimsonBlood_Xx for writing this chapter for me! She is thee best, follower her please! (Plus, she feeds me chocolate....)
Anyways, sorry I didn't post for a while...hahaha....you know writers block...ahem, anyways hope you enjoyed!