Chapter 5 ----- still his POV

"God Gracious! finally i got out of Ivo's cite,that little Fellah is really tough. i can't even bribe him, Dammit!

i was in hiding for the past 5hours after i escaped to the hotel and atlast i am free again, but it won't be for long because right now i'm looking at the group of newly arrived men at the near distance looking like goons in Hollywood movies and standing in the Middle is the man that i'm annoyed with, Ivo.

"Goodness! i hate hiding like a fugitive but i don't have any other choice because if they caught me they're gonna force me to go back to the hotel and unfortunately back to the Palace, Dammit!!! how am I suppose to get away here without being noticed?

i think for a minute while looking around and across the street i saw a car that seems to be left by the owner out of hurry because the windows are still open and if my calculations are correct i'll be in that car in less than a minute so i have to decide now because Ivo and his men are fast approaching.

"Will I make it? there's only one way to find out,,  i started walking normally towards the car and it seems to work until  a woman in a hurry bumped at me,  seconds later i felt the surging heat from the hot coffee into my clothes----

"O,,Ouch! Dammit! don't you have eyes?!!what a careless woman!

 i was in that argument with the woman i bumped with when i heard somebody talked at the distance

'there he is ----- i didn't hear the rest of it because i ran as fast as i could to the car across the street, i even heard the woman i bumped with cussing but i didn't pay any attention because in the first place she was the problem anyways my goal is to get away fast

i slipped into the car and luckily the car key is still in the ignition, i started it fast and before i know it i was on the highway away from them all

"AHH!!! this is great!! ,, feeling totally like 12 years old kid again

i raised my hand up feeling the air, i never felt this kind of freedom before, it's like i was locked up in a cage for a long time and just got out, i closed my eyes feeling the air kissing my cheeks and i was so carried away not realizing i'm on the highway and it was too late for me to stomp the brakes, a white hovering sudan came from nowhere then seconds later all to me went black.

********

I woke up in a totally different place, there was no road, no park, no roadside,no nothing, it was like i'm in a different dimension and suddenly i'm lying on the greenfield, at the near distance there was a big tree sitting in it's trunk was a woman, i looked intently at her face and the gush of recognition hit me, those curly hair, long eye lashes, long but not so pointed nose, small face,  and those expressive eyes, that was the girl i argued with at the store.

She looked beautiful with her dress and with those beautiful wild flowers surrounding her she looked like a fairy adding to the perfect scenery, i stand up and slowly walk pass through the green fields then into the flower and recognized one as Fleur-de-lis, the distinctive bearing of the royal family of France, i plucked one and pictured out how beautiful it is tucked in her ears, slowly i walked toward him smiling like a teenager approaching his crush and gave the flower, her smile were radiant and so beautiful and she were about to reach for it when all of a sudden the scenery faded but her serenading voice became audible..

"Excuse me let me through, i need to give him a first aid and i need you sir to call 911 .. ~______~ even her voice is angelic

I never heard the other voices after my angelic savior's voice spoke i just waited on what will she do next then i felt her lips touch mine,my angelic savior is giving me the familiar life's breath otherwise known as CPR, but wait a minute..