Jungkookie's Minion - Ep. 1

Every eye was on you as you and your girls entered into the school.

Walking like super models and showing off your fashions, you were the center of attention.

Just by your appearance, it can make all taken boys turned unfaithful and single boys fall in love.

Girls envied you from head to toe because you were born with perfection.

A living Barbie doll, that's what everyone calls you.

Despite already having the looks, you are also very smart as well.

Rank number 1 out of almost 2,000 students of this whole school, hmph, if you don't call this perfection what else could it be?

Popular, rich, smart and also very athletic.

No one ever dare to make a challenge with you because they already know... that you will always win the game.

FRIEND: "Y/N!"

You turned around and one of your friends came running over.

YOU: "What is it?"

FRIEND: "Misun, she..."

---

Rushing over to the West campus, you were able to catch a glance of Misun lying on the stretcher before the nurses lifted her up into the ambulance.

---

YOU: "She got dump?"

You repeated what Iseul had told you. Both Iseul and Jieun nodded at you.

ISEUL: "She got dump this morning before school start. She seems to be very serious about this dude."

JIEUN: "Serious enough to get a heart attack from it."

YOU: "Why didn't she tells us that she had a crush on this dude?"

Both of them shrugged.

JIEUN: "I don't know. Maybe... she wanted it to be a secret... I guess?"

You let out a sighed.

YOU: "Do you two might know who is he?"

ISEUL: "I heard a lot of students said that it's Jeon Jungkook. They see him with her before she got the heart attack."

Your eyebrows crashed together.

YOU: "Jeon Jungkook? Does he go to this school?"

Both girls gawked.

ISEUL: "Of course. He's one of the most popular dude in this school. Although he doesn't talk much, his looks and body wise does lift him up to the next level."

YOU: "Really? How come I never heard of him?"

JIEUN: "You're serious, right? I mean... he's a member of your cousin's track and field team and you say that you never heard of him before?"

Your jaw dropped.

YOU: "Hah?"

---

Sitting at the benches as you were eyeing at each member of the track and field team, you tried to figure out who is that "Jeon Jungkook" that dumped your friend.

Minjae, your cousin and also the leader of the team, was supposed to take you home with him but lucky enough that they're going to have a longer practice, it'll give you more times to search thoroughly for that dude.

Still, it makes you wonder... you know every single one of the members but why not Jeon Jungkook?

Not him. Not him. Not him. Nope. That's... you forgot his name. Nope. Not him. Not him.