Jungkookie's Minion - EP. 3

[Gold Middle School – 7th grade]

[Class 3-5]

Usually, you'll always be the first one in class because you're the class president but maybe all the alarms had gone off a bit too early for everyone as well.

As you entered into the noisy classroom, you noticed that everyone was gathering up around the area of where your desk is located.

YOU: "Yah, why aren't you guys in your seat?"

Everyone turned to you in surprise and make way for you as you walked over to your desk.

But everyone wasn't gathering around your desk, they were gathering around the desk behind you.

A male student, who was standing there, held out a letter to you.

You grabbed the letter and everyone rushed back to their seat immediately.

You read the letter and nothing but silences filled the room.

The door of the classroom opened and Jungkook stepped in without realizing the situation.

Every eye was on him and he froze where he was when he noticed you, standing in front of his desk, holding onto the unfinished letter that he had wrote.

You spotted him at the corner of your eyes and turned to face him.

YOU: "Is this yours?"

He gulped nervously and didn't utter a word.

You turned the letter back to you and started reading it out loud.

YOU: "Hi, Y/N... erm... you probably don't know who I am but I sat behind you in Class 3-5. Erm... I wanted to tell you that... I like you because..."

Your eyes met his.

YOU: "Because... what's next?"

He lowered his eyes away and his heart was pounding so loudly that his mind went completely blank.

You smirked and tore the letter into four pieces and tossed it into the air.

YOU: "In your dream, you coconut head."

The whole classroom filled with gasped and whispered and even some giggling.

TEACHER: "Okay, everyone. Get into your seat."

Jungkook strolled over to his seat with his head down low and picked up the pieces of his letter and then sat down behind you silently.

---

The next day, after all the students had seated down, you realized that Jungkook wasn't in his seat.

A girl beside you leaned forward and talked softly to you.

GIRL: "That coconut head moved to another classroom."

You broke out a sneered.

YOU: "Seriously?"

GIRL: "Maybe he's too embarrassed to face you for the rest of the year."

She giggled and pulled back.

You crossed your arms on the desk and shrugged arrogantly.

After finally getting rid of those bossy Jeongwu and his friends who was teasing and bothering you, you entered into the restroom and locked yourself inside a stall.

As soon as you locked the door, you started crying.

After crying for almost 30 minutes, you make your way over to your locker and grabbed some books out from it.