JungKookie's Minion - EP. 2

You slammed the door and stomped angrily into your room.

YOU: "Be his minion. Who does he think he is?"

You sat onto the bed and threw a fist at it.

YOU: "I'll make sure you live your life miserably, Jeon Jungkook."

Huffing and puffing as you glared deadly at the white wall as if it was Jungkook.

---

The last bell rung for the day and all the students rushed out of their classroom to end their day somewhere else.

You took out your cell phone and realized that you got a message from an unknown number.

After clicking the message, you almost threw your cell phone away when you knew whose it's from.

Meet me at the Boy's locker room. -Jungkook

ISEUL: "Y/N, do you want to go hangout at Dawn2Night café?"

You looked up to her with a hesitation and then you glanced back to Jungkook's message.

With a mischievous smirked, you slide your cell phone into the back pocket of your jean and carried your books.

YOU: "Sure. Got nothing to do anyways."

You strolled out of the classroom with Iseul and Jieun.

---

The hangout was totally awesome until the guy who annoys you ever since elementary school, came in and ruined the moment.

JEONGWU: "Hey there sexy."

His hands were planted on the table of where you and your girls were sitting at as he leaned in forward, showing off his flirty facial expression that you do not want to see.

But luckily enough, you were sitting at the far end of the wall and Jieun was the one sitting at the edge that he couldn't get close to you.

You rested your head against your palm and turned your head to stare at the more attractive wall.

He sensed your ignorant toward him right away and a flashy smirked came on his face.

JEONGWU: "Catch ya'll ladies later."

He went with his boys off to order something to eat.

After they had ordered their foods, they purposely sat down at the table right behind you just to get on your nerve so that you will turn around and yell at them.

But what they don't know is, you had a far more annoying person to deal with right at the moment.

You checked Jungkook's message again and there are no other messages after what he had sent you afterschool.

He sent that one message and that's it?

You smirked and mumbled angrily at Jungkook's message.

YOU: "I won't come. Never."

A packet of salt was thrown at you and then you can hear the guys giggling behind you.

You shut your eyes and groaned annoyingly.

---

Carry all these gifts to my house. >>> – Jungkook

Your jaw dropped as you read the white paper that was tape onto the door of the Boy's locker room.

All the gifts were set all around the cement floor right in front of the door as if he's already expecting that you'll come by and carry it to his house.