Mike & Will

It was January 5th 1984, the typical cold winters day of Hawkins, Indiana. Will and Mike had been playing Dungeon & Dragons for what seemed like hours, Mike in utter concentration went to move a piece while not noticing Will doing the same. Their Hands touched and lingered there for a moment before Mike recoiled and said "What The Hell, Did You Just Grab My Hand" , "Sorry" Will Stuttered , "It's just I like you and I know you don't like me ... I mean I don't even know if you like boys .. I mean like, boyfriends or if you even want a boyfriend but I like you a lo-" before Will could finish his sentence his words silenced by Mikes soft loving lips. The kiss between the boys was short , simple nothing longer than mere peck. Will opened his mouth as if to comment on what just happened but retaliated. "I'm sorry but I think you should leave" Mike spoke up. Will reached for his coat (which was being used as a cushion on the hard wooden chairs the boys usually played Dungeons & Dragons) and headed for the stairs before glancing at Mike "Are you going to let me out?" Will Asked "My mom will." Mike spoke. Will disappeared from Mikes sight and as he was about to leave Mrs Wheeler stopped him "Will, your Mother called said she's working late and you can stay over for the night" Will forced a fake smile.