That guy is my tutor ?????

Jieun Pov:

          I  skip all my others classes that day and walk straight home. I cry the whole way back. I was so depressed that i didn't eat anything that day, i just went straigth to my room so my mom would not see my puffy red eyes. Jiyeon decided to come over after school too but i told her i just wanted to be alone for awhile and i think she figure what is going on because she just left without asking me anything. The scence between me and oppa keep playing in my head , i didn't wan to think about it but my tears wouldn't stop. It was true all boys are the same , they always end up hurting us girls.

            The next morning my head was hurting so much so i told my mom i just want to stay at home. My mom just say okay which caught me by surprise because my mom always nag me to go to school. But it was also weird because she didn't ask me anything else either. She didn't ask why i was locked up in my room all day yesterday ? Why i didn't want to eat dinner ? Why my eyes is all swollen ? Instead she just ate quietly and said "Honey, i am always here you know that right?" I just take a quick glance at her and smile then ate quietly with her. My parent are not th type of parent who are sweet. They are very straightforward. They have high expectation for me but they care about me so much. They always know when something happen to me or if i am not feeling well. Since i am the only child they give me all the love they can give.
        After an hour or two my mom left for work , my dad was out on a business trip. I text Jiyeon. 
Me : Hey! Bes i am feeling well today so i am just gunna stay home okie .
Jiyeon : What !! So i am gunna be all alone :( hope u feel better BES. And WHATTTT HAPPPEN YESTERDAY ?
Me: SORRRY BES lol, but girl u got ur man lol. N i'll explained everything later okay ?
Jiyeon : But i still miss you lol, and okay okay .
After i text her i just lay on the coach and one of my favorite piano piece came on,"KIss the Rain " by Yiruma. The scence from yesterday start playing over again . Then i got so mad that i shouted " I HATE YOU JANG WOOYOUNG "!! It was so loud i think i can hear my self over and over again. I would make him regret for rejecting me, and calling me a plain girl . But i erase my thought i am not that pitiful to change myself overa guy. If he does not want me then he don't deserve me. I went to the mall to get a new hair cut at least to myself be more refresh.
           Wooyoung Pov:
Was i too harsh on her yesterday ? She didn't even come to school today? whatever i bet she is just trying to make me feel guilty , i don't feel guilty at all so i don't care. Wait! Why am i even worried or thinking about her anyway? She is just one of the many girls. But i yelled at her " aishhhh Babo ! how can you yelled at a girl ?" i talked to myself.
THE NEXT DAY
Jiyeon Pov:
I was waiting for waiting for Yoona because Jieun said she still feels like not coming to school. Yoona came just in time then someone tap our shoulder.
" Anneyeong!!!! " the girl say
" JIeunnnnn ?? " I yelled in surprised .
" wow! You look pretty this hair cut make you look really different ." Yoonns say.
" Oh . so you're saying i was ugly before ?" Jieun say frowning .
" OH Bes! You always look ugly " i joke.
*RING RIng*
" Lets go before we are going to be late for class " Jieun say.
" It's still our jieun . Always on time ." Yoona say laughing and all of us ran to the class.
At the end of class the teacher call me and said i have to go to Jieun class and go to the office to get us a tutor becuase we lack in study and have a poor grade. I was shock that we were chosen because it was kind of embaressing but Jieun is doing it with me so i think i be fine. When i went to the office Jieun was already there and they told us to go to class 01. We went to the class and took our sit and wait for about 30 min. We got tired of waiting so we stood up to leave.
Jieun Pov.
It already been 30 min. What the heck . It is fun just talking with JIyeon but i rather talk to her at home then at school .
" Bes, what happen yesterday ? Why you cut your hair ? you only cut it when something bad happen ?" Jiyeon asked.
" Remember that day i left early from lunch because i had something to do ?" i said .
" yeahh . You were in a big rush." jiyeon said
" i went to confessed my feeling to Wooyoung oppa , but he umm he rejected me and ahh he tear my letter and yelled at me " i finally said it out , i was crying a little.
" Awww , Bes. He don't deserve you at all , maybe thats why God take him out of your life, You want me to beat him up for you huh?" She said hugging me.
I love Jiyeon so much she was always there for me. Always supporting me .
" Bes, let just  leave . It been 30 min , Maybe the tutor start tomorrow. We can go out have some ice cream to cheer you up  " Jiyeon said
" But what if its today , we might get in trouble for not waiting." I said
" Oh c'om , Bes " JIyeon said
"OKay okay , i am getting tired too lets just leave " i said.
As we stood up and walk to the door , the door open and two boys walk into the room. " what !! He is my tutor?"  i yelled in surprise while pointing at Jang Wooyoung.