wtf

The next day at work you were all stiff and had massive hedache. You walked up to your office to see quess who....erwin.

"What do you want?"  "The exact same thing ive asked you for years, i want you and your building to join the survey corps."  "I alreghty said-"

"Commander (y/n)!)
"Yes c-corpral?"
"May i have a say in the matter?"
"Well i guess it wont hurt anything, sure."
"I say we do it, it will help with funds for our building and will increase the mobility and speed of our coworkers."
"You do got a point there levi."
"Thank you commander!"
"Ok erwin im gonna regret sayin this but fin we will do it"

"I asure you it will not be a wast of your time"

"As for you levi i would like to see you in the basement please"

Levi's pov

"As for you levi i would like to see you in the basement please"
Well im fucked, what is she gonna do to me..

Short time skip

(Y/n) pov

"Thank you for following me"

You start to beat the fuck out of levi "that is for me loseing my virginity, that is for the stiffness, and tht is for the headach!"
"Wtf i dident know you were a virgin!"
" well you could have notice the blood you left of my fav (anime) blanket"
"Tch"

"Why you little.....

WELL THEN THATS ALL FOR THIS CHAPTER. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK Cat_Phantomhive FOR HELPING ME WITH THIS SHE IS ONE OF MY BEST FREINDS. SHE COULD USE SOME FOLLOWERS SO PLZ FOLLOW HER THANKS!!!!

 SHE COULD USE SOME FOLLOWERS SO PLZ FOLLOW HER THANKS!!!!