Mr. Mafia Wolf Man [Chapter 2]

You froze dead as you stared at the two in front of you. "I SEE YOUR STILL WEARING THAT STUPID VEST-" "It's a jacket m-" "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK-" "I never said you did-" 'THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU-" After two went back and forth Aphroditey interuppted them by saying "It's rude to interupt each other. . ." Nira kinda gave her that "Like REALLY!?!?!" look, but quickly took it back.

"WHATEVER, BROTHER GET THEM NOW DAMMIT!" The Swapfell skeleton screamed at the taller skeleton. "Yes m'lord." He sighed in reply as he ran towards you four. "I ALREADY DEALT WITH YOUR SHIT RASPBERRY!" (fuk spelling aka Idfk anymoar) You huffed at them. Then you were brought to reality by Nira as she jumped behind you, hissing at the approaching skeleton.

"Why can't we just run?" Alexis asked as she looked at the skeleton, ready to take off. "BECAUSE THAT HAWTY MAFIA MAN WILL SAVE US!" Nira huffed, then continued hissing at the skeleton. Then you heard a voice. "One, because either way you take your gonna end up in deep water. Two, please stop with the nicknames." After you heard that you saw a shadow wiz by.

First, the tall skeleton was first to trip. Then, Raspberry was put at gun point. Next, a cloaked figure swooped down and examined the tall skeleton. He chuckled a bit as he 'stood' up and then he turned his head towards the wolf man from before. "Geez, he's almost dead." The cloaked figure chuckled. It was sorta familiar to you. "He was gonna touch her, Reaper." He growled at the unconscious skeleton as a response. Reaper supposedly shrugged and took off his hood. Yep, another Sans.

"WHAT!" Raspberry was furious, but he was simply knocked out by the mafia neko wolf. "BOYARUS YOU SAVED US!" Nira screamed in delight as she tackled the shirtless neko wolf. Boyarus was blushing as Nira sat on top of him. "Nira.~" He said in a hesitant like voice "Yeah?" She replied. "Get off me." "Awww." "WHAT?!?" Boyarus practically screamed as he covered his face with his fluffy wolf tail, his wolf ears were fluffy and pricked up to a point. "Just kidding!" Nira laughed, all Boyarus did was groan. What type of groan? You honestly didn't want to know. But Reaper sighed as he looked at you and your three friends.

"So they're sleeping on the streets?" Reaper asked. What Boyarus said in reply made you freeze. "They're staying with me wether they want to or not. Mostly this good looking kitty.~" He said with a smirk as he chuckled a bit.