Chapters In My Life !

PROLOG

  Chapter (***0)

         'Extémités d' amour'

   The sun rise. The corona already could be seen. The birds fly gracefully in the carpet of light blue sky.Well~ an English old said says, early birds get the worms.

   The ferocious dazzling sunshine exhort the people in the early morning. Since its weekdays,everybody are about going to be ready for their daily routine-working.

   Park Chanyeol, a young boy with an elf-like ears and incredible handsome look humming, ecstaticly with a wealthy teeth smile. He looks in the mirror, reflection of him.

   He heard the room's door opens."Baekhyun~ah! Which one should I wear?"He shows a boy in front of him, a creamy V-neck casual shirt and a grey sweater with a coat.

   Baekhyun, the baby-face boy with red-maroon hair peers his lip, looking at the clothes Chanyeol hold.

   "I'll choose--"The hard stomp on the floor make them daze in consternation. They look each other,giving a what's-happening sign with their eyebrows.

   Chanyeol and Baekhyun step out from their room. The heavy stomp seem to have stop. It is seem like an earthquake coming on.

   When they reach the dorm hall,the first thing they heard--varios mix of man's sound arguing.

   "Yaahh! What on earth are you guys doing?!"Suho's stiff voice snaps them into silence. Then,one by one members blankly come out from their room,gathering around in the hall.

   The culprits of this case is known as Huang Zitao or Tao a pure Chinese greenish-dark boy with a heavy eyebag and Kim Jong In, a Korean not-too-tanned boy with a handsome yet cheeky look.

    They sit,facing the other ten boys. In front of them, there is a large box of fried chicken.

   "Okay,explanation?"Kris, the Canadian-Chinese mix with a cold face,looks at them with one eyebrow up.

   Kris and Suho sit at the sofa,well as the leader line. The other boys sit on the floor with some drifting their eyes shut,still being sleepy.

   "He wanna eat the chicken I bought just now!"Kai the first to start. He sharply glares at Tao. Still being unsatisfied.

   "Hey! I don't eat your that crap chicken yet okay!"Tao replies with his fierce husky voice. He folds his arms after caught a quick glimpse of Kai.

   Kai suddenly grabs Tao's collar,being grouch. Tao however is ready to punch him too. Kai tries to run away,his feet stomping hard on the floor.

   So,thats tell the answer for the 'earthquake' just now.

   Before they beat the daylights out of each other, Chen tries to hug Tao from the back. While Sehun is backhugging Kai, refrain them from fighting in a more serious way.

   The tense is conquering the oxygen. They grins. Looking fiercely at the two culprits.

   "Are you out of your mind? All this commotion not worth a damn of that chicken. Please get yourself a grip," Suho's crude words burst out. Tao and Kai bend their heads downward. Portraying their face with guilt.

   "By the way Kai,who on earth buys fried chicken in the early morning?"The quirk from D.O set everyone into laughter. That arguing thing is a MUST quotidian to them anyway.

   The situation remain more quiscent. The boys now start having a rest as there's nothing on their schedule today. D.O offers to cook for breakfast though he is always been the cook.