Chapters In My Life! 2

Chapter (***1)

'Au revoir, mon amour'

"Are you sure you're okay? You just now was so...like a wild actress."Brian pats her shoulder. Han Ni standing, calming herself with Seoul's night view from the hotel room. They giggle.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks for your help," Han Ni smiles while shift Brian's hand away. Brian sighs, feeling a little offended.

"Now that you left him, I'm here. Han Ni, how much many times more do I need to tell you that I love you?" Brian groans. He kneel down, locking his eyes into Han Ni's.

Han Ni stares at Brian. They each feel the silent in the hotel's room. Han Ni shakes her head.

"You never understand, why I left Chanyeol. I'm sorry...but I just...can't accept you," Han Ni stutters. Brian bites his lip.

He smiles,bitter.

"Yeah, I get it. But I'm feeling lucky even I'm just pretend to be your boyfriend... even for a while."He caught a glimpse of Han Ni before he turns away.

'And it's even an act... for me to play in front of your Chanyeol.' His heart aches. He pulls the door knob.

"So this is the feel how our love been graved. Han Ni, I don't know why you left Chanyeol...but it will really leave an uncurable wound for him. I'm going...to America,"he stops, breathing some air of strength.

"And please, don't ask me to forget you. Cuz I can't... ."He starts to make a move.

"Brian!" He stops and facing Han Ni who is standing behind him. Han Ni smiles.

"Thanks for helping me. And if..hmm...please keep this as a secret. I love you my friend, Brian Joo." She hugs Brian. Brian could not help but he hugs her too.

Brian holds his tears.

"Okay, enough. I gotta go,"Brian waves at Han Ni, pull the door knob and without looking back, he leaves. Leaving Han Ni alone in the five-star hotel room.

'Goodbye, my first love...' A fact that Han Ni don't know that she was Brian's... first love.

***************************

"You're making me sick of you!"That was the first words vurst out from Han Ni.

Chanyeol who just trying to hold her hands startled. "Baby, what are you saying? You're joking right?"

Han Ni shifted her hands from Chanyeol. She looks him with a fierce gaze that she never ever been did.

Chanyeol smiled, but forcely.

He laughs,being pert. "You're cute baby, with your fierce face like that." Chanyeol teased her and pinched her quite pointy nose.

Han Ni snorts and rolled her eyes.

"I've been so tired of you. And I'm not joking!" She said with such a stress voice.

Chanyeol froze. He killed his eyes with Han Ni's.

"Wae...why?I... Why..you?"He stuttered a bit before he remained speechless.

He looks really surprised by Han Ni's sudden confession.

Han Ni took a deep breathe. She took a glimpse at the gloomy Chanyeol.

"I don't want you anymore..."The bunch of words made Chanyeol tilted his head up, staring at Han Ni. His eyes can be seen telling 'no,bur I need you'.

Han Ni stood up,wanted to leave when Chanyeol rushingly grabbed Han Ni's wrist. "Look at me! Why? Han Ni, you know I love you with all my heart. I never cheated on you once. You are my life, Han Ni... ."