Chapters In My Life! 6

안녕하세요 요로분들 ¤¤¤

   Hey babeyhs! So good to see you back. I've been in school session for so long, so busy. So miyane. I hope u enjoy my story cuz im afraid it might bore u. but please don't. . . ♡_♡. And guys maybe u think the plots are kinda weird but trust me, you'll want to know next. 그롬, enjoyyyh.

-----------------------------------☆★☆---------------------------------------------

         Chapter (***6)

  -People change, either cuz it's love or grudge-

-----------------------------------♥♡♥--------------------------------------------

            "We're here to appreciate someone who is very special and very thoughtful to us, Miss Charlotte Lee." Big claps crowding the ballroom as the emcee of the day, Dong Hae starts his duty. Charlotte looking so cute yet elegant in her red dress and light make-up on.

             The ballroom is now having a welcoming party for the new share holder, none other than Charlotte. Artists and idols of SM Ent. are crowding the hall though they are not that swarm of bees. Exo as the youngest hoobae come in the last and sit on the round table six each. Some dress casually and some dress classy. Key caught the most attention as his suit comes from the famous designer and it's unic, very unic. Well~ fashionista right? Tao and Kris (Exo fashionista) also don't left behind.

               Charlotte is having a friendly session with SM's artist. Many kind of question and compliments including ridiculous burst out from them.

                "Are you still hapsaeng (school student)? Cuz you're looking so young."

"How's L&V Holdings?" Blah blah blah and blah.  But this one question by Kim Chan, Exo manager gets  the entire hall silent.

                "Are you... still single?"

                  ...

                 Everyone waiting. Charlotte laughs. "Yes, I am." She nods. And the whole hall, I mean mostly all the man seems happy and their eyes are shining bright with chances especially Henry of Suju M. (Well, y'know he's type of a little player. P/S: Watch it in Happy Together).

But there's one exception. It's Kris. He smirks.

                 "Well, if they know that she's a lesbo type... ." He laughs by himself. He lies his eyes on her, what a waste. He shakes his head several times. And then laugh again. "Hyung?" Someone pats his shoulder.

                  "Are you... okay?"Kyung Soo asks with his big round eyes focusing on Kris plus a weird look. While Kris... he nods. 'Why I'm being like this? I'm normal right?' Kris again looks at Charlotte who unknowingly is also looking at him.

                  Oops. Caught red handed.

                                                                                 ★☆★

                         Baekhyun's POV

                   The hall is become extremely loud when Miss Charlotte confess that she's still a single lady. Well, I'm excited too. It means that I've got a chance. But there's one thing in my mind. She's so high status. Why would she looks at us? Nah, crap that out. Who cares bout that? I take out my thing and apply it on my eyes.( What is Byun Baekhyum become famous for?) Hehehe...

                     "Oppa, don't tell me you're also interested on her?!" A loud pitching voice heard near me. Aigoo~ it's Seulgi. Y'know she's a bit type of annoying girl, so it's really mess my brain off when she's try to tackle me. But I'm lucky that Chanyeol saved me. But... instead Chanyeol is falling on her. I don't know if that's real cuz after an incident, he's really changing. Into a playboy. So I just assumed that...

                     "Yah, it's nothing to do with you. I told ya we're over. Finished." Chanyeol speaks off. Aha, as I just assume! He's playing on her.  Seulgi looks a bit stuttered and her eyes suddenly teary. "B-but why?" Chanyeol snubs her off and makes a hand sign meaning get lost! Ergh, he's a bit mean with girls I mean his ex-s.

                     I hails him. "Yah, again?!" And he just laughs. Then he sets his eyes on some walls. I can see his sad, sorrow eyes. After that incident... I feel so bad to him , but what can I do either? Just then I see he changes his sight to someone, Charlotte. Aish -- it's so hard to call that name. Nah, whatever. And all I can see is we're now staring at each other.

                      Four of us.   Me, Chanyeol, Kris hyung and Charlotte.

                      And in my mind , what's this?

                                                                                ★☆★

                               Charlotte's POV

                       And what the heck I'm doing now? Stuck in the middle of staring contest with this three guys.

             First guy    : Kris. I know his name cuz he's the one who may eardropping me in the toilet some days ago. So I look on him, y'know just in case. He might looks sexy but he's absolutely not my type. Huh! What if he knows about my plan? And if it's true, I'm dead.

             Second guy : A guy with eye liner. He makes me laugh. He's just apply his eyeliner in front of these people? Seriously he's a cute guy and has a nice smile. Okay I've to admit that these Exo guys have something to do with me. Why I always stuck between them? *sigh

            Third guy : A guy, tall with his ears like Yoda in Star Wars. He looks somehow familiar to me. Ah~ I look at him cuz I saw he had a fight with a girl, break-up session maybe. And Kris following my eyes to see them too. Wait, I just got a message from my people. Ohho, so this is Park Chanyeol? The guy who I'm longing to meet. My ipsul carves a smile. So, Chanyeol-ssi let's have a great game...

                                                                               ★☆★

                                   Someone's POV

               Why does she resembles much like her? Arghh!!! I don't like this feeling. It's bad, so bad. My wound is still not cured up, bloody yet. Her smile. But it can't be. Doesn't make sense. Impossible. I have to throw this thought away from my mind. Seriously I have and I need.