THE ART CRIMES: Lay U Down

* A story by Beau Cyphre / Tarrant Hightopp - with an illustration by magdinho *

"It doesn't matter where we are, it doesn't matter who's around. It doesn't matter, I just wanna lay you down."

Do you know the Prince tune Dirty Mind?
I can't help it, I'm just feeling the same way whenever I'm near you, and being near you sometimes means just thinking about you or watching some pictures coming alive like a movie in my mind.
You're such a damn hot girl that I'd be at a loss for words if I wouldn't be so horny that there's really no chance to keep my mouth shut. So I talk dirty with you, and your answers match all my urgent questions:
What do you wear at nights?
What do you dream of when you're on a lonesome beach?
What do you like most when it comes to kissing?
And when did I first succeed in touching you in my dreams that became yours?
Today, today, now, now - your answers are forever the same, and NOW is always the key, NOW is the magic word, our abracadabra: NOW is the time for doing all the things that will gonna last forever.
So now my hand is hiding underneath your panties, and now my tongue is playing wildly with yours. Now we're breathing together on a high note, and our bodies do that dance electric automatically.
Love and lust feel always out of control, and when you spread your legs wide for me you know that I'll be really thirsty, I'll wanna taste all your juices and I'm gonna move like a rattle snake in the desert: I glide in between and I forget myself, and doing so I give you great pleasures of the body and the mind.
Orgasm is just a word, but doing you brings me close to the heavens. Never forget, and I'll never stop doing you.

"I may not be your kinda man, I may not be your style, but all I wanna do is love you for a little while."

**

Wanna let me watch your ass and masturbate? Wanna let me kiss your feet? Wanna let me come in your mouth?
Think about it, and then let's dream dreams nobody dared to dream before.

***

If art's a crime, then crime could be a new form of art.
If a crime feels like art and GOD is by your side - who's 2 blame?
THE ART CRIMES: The revolution is NOW.

Illustration: waiting for the end by devARTist magdinho

Thank U so much, girl!