New Year's Eve

"That's enough Ken, you put all the kitchen in a mess. Come on, I'll do it by myself, "Sora shouted. Ken looked at her sulkily. He had made much effort to prepare a good festive meal for his friends. But he was not a good cook. He had managed to burn a portion of the meal and the kitchen was extremely dirty. Sora had to resist but she could not stay in place. Ken was going to poison them. She pulled Ken's arm out of the kitchen. "Do what you want but disappear for the next hour," Sora said. She did not pay attention to Ken's cat's eyes, nor to his sweet words, nor to his millions of hearts that he sent to Sora to win his favors. No, Sora could not allow herself to be moved by the cute side of this man, she had to save her skin and that of her friends. She turned to Leo, who was sitting in the living-room with his boyfriend, and gave him a sign. "You, follow me. I need help, "said Sora. Leo followed her immediately. "Do you need ..." Hakyeon began. "No," cried Leo and Sora at the same time. Hakyeon then remained in the living room and motioned to his friend to join him. He took him in his arms and the two friends began to complain about the way they were treated in this house. After a few minutes, Sora passed her head through the small wall that separated the living room and the kitchen. "Are you able to cook something good to eat?" She asked her friends. Hakyeon and Ken looked at each other. They had cooked before a few dishes but nothing that suited a festive meal. "No," replied the two friends. "So stop criticizing Leo and me if  not you will have nothing to eat for dinner. We at least know how to cook and have some experience, "Sora shouted before returning to the kitchen. Hakyeon and Ken looked at each other in shock. "Did anyone say anything bad about her?" Hakyeon asked. "No, we just said she loved making her professional, but she was going to serve us a meal worse than poison," Ken replied. "It's not a bad words, it's .... how to say it ?..... a truth," Hakyeon said. "Yes a truth, but she's too stubborn to accept it," Ken said. "I HEAR YOU," yelled Sora's voice in the kitchen. "SORRY" replied the two but  they laughed. At that moment the front door opened and Hakyeon lost his friend's company. Ken had rushed to Ravi and the two had gone together to discuss in one of the rooms of the house.

Hakyeon watched as Leo moved into the kitchen. With Sora, he had cleaned the kitchen and had prepared a meal for seven people. Hakyeon knew that Leo cooked well. He had already tasted his dishes for the three weeks they were in couples. Besides, Hakyeon still could not believe in his happiness. Sure, he had made a lot of effort to have this man, but he was happy with the end result. Leo was a caring  boyfriend who was not ashamed to show that he cared for him, even in public. Of course it was not a relationship as intense as that of Ravi and Ken who could not stay away from each other to the point of leaving together. No, not at this point, because Leo was a man who spoke little about his emotions, but Hakyeon knew. Yes, he could feel the connection he had with Leo through his gaze, his gestures, his touch and his way of pronouncing his name. Hakyeon saw at that moment, his boyfriend turning to lay plates on the counters. Their eyes met. Leo winked at him and Hakyeon stood looking at him with a big smile. He could not take his eyes off this man. This man he loved intensely. And this man was his. "Close your mouth Hakyeon, or you'll swallow a fly," Sora said. Hakyeon turned his head towards her. "You kill my delirium," he said. "I know but you'll have the rest of the evening to contemplate him, for now help me find Ravi and Ken, the meal is ready," Sora said. Hakyeon turned his back to her without answering. He was not sorry for Sora. He knew she was Leo's best friend and that it was she who had allowed their couple to exist. No, it was rather a game between her and him. They liked to compete for Leo's attention and affection. Hakyeon loved it. Especially because he knew that it was he who always won. Leo always chose Hakyeon.

Hakyeon opened several doors without being able to find Ken and Ravi. Noises drew his attention. It was the door to the bathroom. Hakyeon drew closer and put his ear on the door. Yes, he heard many noises. Rather moan. He gently opened the door and remained shocked. His friend Ken was glued to the wall and crossed his legs to the size of his boyfriend, while the latter also half-naked was activated in him. Since when did Ravi and Ken have moved on to the next stage? He wondered. This made him cheerful for his friend, but sad for himself. Leo and he still had not reached that level. He closed the door gently and spoke across. " Meal is ready. You can come down now, "he said. A groan answered him. Hakyeon left the two lovers and returned to the living room. His mood was sad and Leo realized it right away. He came to him and took him in his arms. " What is happening ?» Leo asked. Hakyeon shook his head. He did not want to put pressure on Leo. He was already happy to be his boyfriend. " Nothing. I am happy to be here with you, "replied Hakyeon. Leo kissed him on the mouth and tighten even more his embrace. He knew that Hakyeon was sad, but he did not want to force him to speak. "I am also happy to spend this evening with the most important person for me," says Leo. At that moment the front door opened again. Hongbin and Hyuk had just arrived.