Chapter I.

"I missed you," Philip said to Lukas as he got into the older boy's car. Lukas kissed Philip once he sat down in the passenger's seat.

"I missed you, too," he replied, "how was school?"

"Ugh. You always ask that," Philip groaned.

"It's because i genuinely want to know, Sassy Boy," Lukas said, grinning.

"You say it like you're my dad picking me up from preschool or something," he said to the blond boy.

"I guess you can call me Daddy, then," Lukas winked.

"I guess you can never suggest that again," Philip replied, causing both of the boys to laugh.

"So are you going to answer my question?" Lukas asked the younger boy.

"You've been in school before, Lukas. You know every day is awful and it never gets better."

"Good to know you had a nice day," Lukas laughed.

"Shut up," Philip rolled his eyes.

"You treat me like I am your dad. I graduated two years ago. It's not like I'm a middle-aged man with two daughters and an ex-wife because I realized I like dick."

"Compared to me, you're like... ancient." Philip commented. Both of the boys chuckled.

"Helen know where you are?"

"Helen doesn't know I'm with you.. Helen knows she didn't have to pick me up after school."

(Hahaha I'm laughing because "She Knows" by J. Cold just turned on.. Helen probably does know.)

"Do you want her to hate me forever?"

"She won't hate you. She doesn't hate you. She's just... intense," the younger boy said.

"Well there was that one time..."

"What time are you talking about know, Lukas?"

"The time you told me Helen and Gabe weren't coming home that night, so we were in your living room and they walked in on us ha-"

"I remember very distinctly. No need to remind me," Philip groaned, his face reddening at the thought of the embarrassing memory.

"It was your fault. I mean, the door wasn't even locked. They came in so fast," Lukas replied.

"Whatever," Philip mumbled, faking a frown.

"So there's that.. and that one time you told me that Helen was okay with you going out but really you told her you were 'going for a walk' and we both got yelled at."

"Perks of dating a highschooler?" Philip asked, grinning.

"You're my highschooler," he said as he parked the car in the driveway of his recently-bought house."

"And you're my pedophile," Philip said, smiling.

"Way to kill the mood," Lukas said, lightly punching Philip in the arm.

"Ooooh, he's abusive too. A real A1 guy right there, right, Helen?"

"Shut up, loser."