secret (G!P)

(Camila's p.o.v)
I heard a buzzing noise, realising it was my phone ringing i picked it up seeing my bestfriends name i quickly answered her.

D: mila, were the hell are you?

C: home

D: why aren't you here at school

C: I'm really sick

D: really sick my ass, you just have a hangover from yesterday.

C: its you're fault for giving me so many shot of tequila

D: you know what, im on my way to youre house, see you in 10 bye

C: okay bye

Hanging up, i decided to take a quick shower. Turning off the water i walked into my room, without a towel, i seen dinah sitting on my bed, scrolling through her phone. She didnt notice my presence so i cleared my throat. She looked up at me "yes?" She asked as if nothing was wrong "can you get out so can change" she shook her head and placed her phone down on my bed. She started walking towards me. "Lets do something else" she wrapped her arms around my neck and started to lean in. When her lips met mine, i felt like my stomach was gonna explode. Id be lying if i said i never wanted to do this, ive always had feelings for my bestfriend but she was in a relationship with siope. I pushed her gently off of me. "Dinah what about siope?" I sighed slipping on some shorts "lets just keep this as our little secret" she pushed me against the wall and attached her lips to my neck, sucking on it, im pretty sure she was gonna leave some marks but who cares, as long as there from her. She started grinding her front against my buldge. "Dinah" i moaned. She pushed me down on top of my bed and started undressing herself, whild she was doing that, i watched her while i played with my member. By this time i was hard. Dinah climbed up to me and took my member into her mouth. Watching her do that only got me more hard, i gently pulled her hair. I was almost at my high, just a few more strokes and i was out. "Fuuckk ... dinah" i said as she licked my tip. "Im all yours daddy" she said i quickly switched our positions. I started kissing her jawline down to her neck, making sure to leave her some marks. "You better not leave me any hickey Camila" i heard her say but i ignored her and sucked on her sweet spot then bit down. "Shiit" she hissed. I made my way down to her chest, i took in her left boob, sucking on it and flicking my tongue against her now hardened nipple. Making sure to give the other one the same amout of pleasure. I kissed down her stomach, pecking her thighs, teasing her a little. "Uggh cami-" before she even got to finish her sentence, i stuck my tongue into her wet folds. "More i need more" she practically moaned "what do you say?" I told her "please, daddy" she sent me to overdrive with that word, i got up to grab a condom from my cabinet. I aligned dinah with my member. "Just tell me if you want me to stop" she nodded with her eyes closed. I slowly entered her not wanting to hurt her. "Are you okay" i asked her "just let it stay ther for a minute" she said "okay you can go now, but slowly" i did as she said. Soon i was able to pump in and out of her at a regular pace. I heard her groan "babe i need more" i placed one of my hands on her stomach to keep her from moving. I thrusted my member in and out her faster and herder. Her moans were music to my ears, the way she had her bottom lip between her teeth and her eyes squeezed shut made me want to do it even more. "Fuck camila im almost there" i picked her up with my member still in her folds. I sat down on the bed and let her ride me. "Ughh baby you're hitting all the right spots" she moaned. I grabbed her sides and followed her movents, i could tell she was on the edge so i took over pushing in as hard as i could "f-fuck camila" she moaned still riding me out while she came down from her high, but i hadnt, so i kept going. "Babe keep doing what you were, im almost there" i told her. Watching her jump up and down from my dick made it easier for me. "Ohhh dinah" she kissed me on my lips gently this time, doing the same i layed her down beside me. "Thank you" she told me "for what ?" I asked her. "Giving me the best time of my life" She smiled. I kissed her forhead. "Why dont you shower in my restroom while i order some pizza" She nodded but before she walked into the restroom "remember it our secret" she said. I had forgotten about siope, well atleast it wasn't some dumbass, that will eventually break her heart, that took my bestfriends virginity.

Guys ive never written smut before so if this sucks im sorry. Ill try to get better in the future :)
- D