Diary Page 2

8:30 AM in the morning.. Great just GREAT! Just had to wake up early on vacation time.. Yea, my mom recently has to go to this place called ' Molly's Hairstyle Salon', I prefer say it MHS instead of that whole name thingy. She has to go for her hair to be done for idk something she is going to, while I have to stay with my lil brother at home.. Big trouble with him though.. As you guys may be wondering, how about your dad? Well, let me tell you that a week ago, he signed this format that makes out more money, so my dad accepted.. I mean it's good but, he doesn't spend that much time with us you know? Anyways, my mom may change plans if we are going to MHS or not.. I mean what you really do there is just wait for about 4-5 hrs or more, which I find it insane..! Okay, now imma explain how the place is, cuz I bet the person who is reading this will like to know or imagine it in their head. It's this ( not really big) building with well basically almost old.. In the inside it has the waiting lobby and there are two particular rooms.. The biggest one is where they do your hairstyle and the second room which is not really that big- is where they do your nails. Yea I know its a Hairstyle Salon but idk what happened there- don't ask me! Sooo my mom just walked in my room and said that we are going.. G-R-E-A-T! ( being sarcastic..(( for the ones who take everything seriously)) 1 hr later... We are there- ( no!) as we enter I see this kind of tallish girl with brownish hair.. I really didn't mind though I was surprised that there was another kind of like me you know? They usually don't let teens or any like that in the Salon.. Why can we come in? Well you see, the owner of the place is my aunt aka my moms sister- but out of that, she doesn't let others come in.. So, yea that caught my eye. As I sat down, idk how I felt this but, I felt like she was somewhat seeing me.. For curiously, I looked and.... yea what I expected... She was watching me.. More like staring- I felt a little uncomfortable as I started to sit down. Anywho, imma close this diary for now. Tell you the rest in Page 3!