Chapter 3 - King Sycamore, The Royal Artefacts Room and the Great Escape

(Welcome to the 3rd Chapter! More OCs are coming soon, however we have Firefly coming back from amy. lkc10! Please follow her too! With that, enjoy!) 

Twinkle was at a loss for words. She had no clue what she would do. Although her mother was strict beyond reason, she loved her, and had never disobeyed her... Until now. No, she couldn't do it! She wasn't going to. But Nicky! And Rinne too... She was going to let them down..... They both wanted to see the outside as much as she did... And poor Nicky! She depends on the forest to live, every moment she stays in the castle, she's dying! Twinkle sat on the end of her bed and started to cry. She was never going to be able to decide.

"Twinkle?"

"Go away Nicky, I said I needed to be alone." Huffed Twinkle.

"Who's Nicky? Twinkle, turn around, would you?"

Twinkle turned around to face; Her father? It couldn't be.

"Father?! Is that really you?" Gasped Twinkle

"My girl, you look as if you've seen a ghost! Oh wait, well... darling... I'm a spirit now. Because I died and everything. However, I was called down because you were in need of my guidance. So you want to escape the castle, correct?" Her father's spirit came over and "sat" on the bed beside her.

"Yeah.... I'm sorry father, I really am! I just want to be free, even if only for one day... But you and mother would never forgive me."

"No! Twinkle, I say you do it!"

"What?! Really?!"

"Yes! Go ahead!"

"But mother!"

"Oh Twinkle, always so considerate. Maybe she won't find out. And if she does find out, it'll just be a little lesson for her that you're a young girl, and you need to be free to spread your wings."

"Thank you father! I'd better break the news to Nicky and Rinne!"

"Better go quickly, I saw them down in the royal artefacts room, they're looking for your wand!"

"Let's go!" Cried Twinkle.

"But, one more thing." Her father closed his eyes, and held out his hands. A necklace with a star locket on the end appeared.

"Take this and wear it." Twinkle put it around her neck. Her father suddenly dived into it.

"Wha- father?!" Twinkle looked down at the necklace. She heard his echoed voice from inside the star.

"Say 'father, appear' whenever you need my assistance." He replied.

"Right, now to the royal artefacts room! Declared Twinkle.

"Rinne, this place looks like it hasn't been visited in years!" Said Nicky, as she started to cough.

"Nicky, are you alright?!" Rinne went over to Nicky, who had stopped flying and was lying on the ground.

"No... I'm fine... You know that since I'm a forest sprite I need the forest and... Being inside for too long is bad for me but.... Dusty places are even worse." Said Nicky, her glasses falling off.

"You poor thing! Here." Said Rinne, grabbing Nicky and putting her glasses on. She cradled her and she continued her search for the wand.

"Wait! Rinne!" Twinkle stood by the doorway.

"Twinkle? Are we still going through with the plan?" Asked Rinne.

"You'd better believe we are." Then Twinkle saw Nicky in Rinne's arms. "Nicky! Are you ok?!"