Epilouge

This is the Christmasy epilogue.

So yeah...

Enjoy~

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

A/N: I don't own Shugo Chara, Christmas and unfortunately the computer I'm using to write this.

Any songs don't belong to me either.

Seriously, What do I own?

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.
I don't want a lot for christmas,

There is just one thing I need.

I don't care about the presents,

Underneath the Christmas tree.

I just want you for my own.

More than you could ever know.

Make my wish come true.

Baby all I want for Christmas,

Is you.

-My Chemical Romance {Punk goes Christmas}

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

O holy night.

The stars are brightly shining.

This is the night of our dear savior's birth.

Long lay the world.

In sin and ever pining.

Til he appeared, And the soul's felt their worth.

A thrill of hope-

The sound of the front door opening jolted Amu from her thinking as she watched carolers parade the neighborhood.

House to house, Each carrying a new hope.

Like Amu felt.

These past two years felt as if they had been the happiest of her life.

"Two years since I confessed." Amu wistfully thought to herself as she tucked a loose strand of bubblegum hair behind her ear.

Of course she unknowingly voiced her thoughts. Aloud.

"Having regrets are we?" The velvety voice behind her caused Amu to shriek, smacking off the wall and falling to the floor.

She didn't have to look in order to know whom it was.

"Ikuto don't do that!" She lay on the floor glaring up at the blue haired male.

He wore a smirk of amusement.

"I'm sorry, Did I interrupt the conversation you were discussing with yourself." He started to laugh.

Amu stood up brushing off the pine needles from her white sweater. "How rude." She gave a fake sniff.

Agitatedly she rubbed her forehead where she hit the wall, That was going to leave a bruise.

"Aww want me to kiss it better?" He teased as she turned redder than a christmas bulb.

Before she could respond he continued his light teasing.

"Also, I didn't know this was a red light district." Her face was priceless!

Ikuto couldn't help himself and fell to the ground laughing.

Amu was much too flustered.

I knew I should have picked the green one.

To decorate for the holidays, Amu had also bought one of those colored lightbulbs.

The ones you put in your porch lights.

She hadn't been able to decide which one looked more festive, She simply decided on the most natural choice.

Red.

Now looking at Ikuto who was rolling on the floor choking for air because he was laughing so hard.

She couldn't decide whether she was happy she picked it or regretted it.