Nikki and Me

Recap
"Wait wahhhhh" Nikki said while putting her books away
Recap over
"Nikki there just joking but would you go to crazy burger with me tomorrow?" I said "of course" Nikki said
"So Nikki are you single" Theo said "ummm yes I am" Nikki said sadly but I was so happy cause this could be my time when Nikki was asking Chloe and Zoey something behind her I was fist pumping the air in a happy way because she was single so now I can give Mackenzie a taste of her own medicine but just then Mackenzie came she pushed Nikki onto her locker her nose started bleeding "what the heck Mackenzie why would you do that to Nikki she's new" I said helping Nikki up I told Chloe and Zoey to take her to the nurse's office so they did "but Brandon I was saving you when she was turning around she could of hit you or do something much worse" she said trying to sound innocent " what the heck Mackenzie she's new but I would be glad if she did that to you" I replied back at her Mackenzie was shocked all she did was sashayed as usual well I went straight to the nurse's office to check on Nikki when I was at the office Nikki's head was up and holding tissues were her nose is to stop the bleeding the nurse was helping Nikki I said "is she alright" "yes Brandon she's fine she does have a few scars on her face from the air thing on the locker"
A/N
hey guys hope you enjoyed this story and I stayed up till 1:00am to get this page finished hope you guys enjoyed it don't forget to comment vote and follow me thanks bye