Chapter two

"Jeongguk.. W-why you asking that question?" Jihyo asked. She looked deep into her brother's eyes. She felt guilty to tell jeongguk what does cum mean..

   "I-I h-heard y-you s-said t-that w-word.." Jeongguk said.

   "It is.. Emm.. You know.. It has connected with your p-prince part.." Jihyo said while lowering her head. She closed her eyes hoping that Jeongguk will stop asking.

    "P-prince p-part? D-do you m-mean..."

    "Noona is sleepy.. Shall we sleep now?" Jihyo asked.

    "Nae.. A-araseo.."

♔♔♔

"Fuck! Taehyung! Ahhh! I cant take it.. Please fucking stop! Im gonna explodes!" He still keeps the video. That is the first time he was recording a porn with an innocent girl like Jihyo.

    Taehyung is obsessed with Jihyo's beauty. Her soft skin, her beautiful eyes and she also good in bed too.. Taehyung used to be a fucker. He fucked all the girls in university untill theyve volunteered to be his sluts.. But, Jihyo is the one who got his attention at the first place.

   But, at some reason.. Jihyo refused to sleep with him at one incident. The one incident that ruined everything. The incident killed the softness in Jihyo's heart.

Flashback

"Taehyung!" Jihyo yelled while grabbing her clothes. She was shocked when she saw Taehyung was puching his little brother.

    "What the fuck you were thinking?!" Jihyo yelled and slapped him in his face. His right cheek became red. Jihyo cant hold his anger anymore.

    "Jeongguk.. You alright?"

    "N-noona.. M-mianhe.." Jeongguk said while crying on Jihyo's shoulder.

     "He ruined everything! Hes a totally sick! Like- urghhh!"

     "Whats wrong with you?!"

     "He disturbed us while having sex. And i still havent cum yet! My dick need to release in your pussy!" Taehyung yelled and spit on Jeongguk face.

     "Taehyung! You need to listen here, our relationship is over. Im not in the mood anymore! So fuck another girl who volunteerly spread their fucking legs to you! I had enough of this..lets go Jeongguk.

♔♔♔

Jeongguk pov

Noona's beautiful face got my attention.. I dont know the reason why.. But.. She looks so good. And, i started to remember about the games that showed in tv. The games between a boy and a girl.

    "B-but n-noona s-said i-it i-is a-a b-bad g-game.." I talk to myself.. But, i cant control my hands.. I still remember how the boy in tv rubbed his hands between the girls leg. And, I practically rubbed noona's princess part.

    "Uggh.."

    I smiled when I heard noona moaned. It sounds so beautiful.. Thats how the girl in tv react. After that I remember that the boy,... H-he..

♔♔♔

Suddenly, jeongguk's hands unbuttoned Jihyo's shirt while looking at another place. He felt embarassed to look at her noona naked. He can feels that his member became hard. Jeongguk bites his lips.. He turned his head to look at her noona's naked body.

     "Wahh~" jeongguk whispered. He really wanna touch his noona's boobs..

     "Ahhh.." Noona's voice makes him crazy.. He started touched the boobs.

     "S-so s-soft.. T-the n-nipples a-are h-hards t-too..." Jeongguk smiled. Suddenly, Jihyo's grabbed Jeongguk hands.

    "N-noona.." Jeongguk said. He feels scared to get scold..

    "Jeongguk... F-fuck me.. Please.."

Tbc..

Sorry for the lte update