Chapter Three

"Fuck!" Jin said cursing at his fucking phone.. This is the third third time he tried to call Jihyo. But the girl isnt anwering.

    He threw his phone onto the bed. Feeling annoyed when He thought about Jihyo over and over again. Yes.. He fucking loves Jihyo.. But she never love him.. Why? Je doesnt even know why.

   Is it bcoz of Taehyung?

   "Shes totally like a bitch." Jin said while looking at his phone.  Still hoping that jIhyo will come home back. But, shes not.

♔♔♔

"Ahhh!" Jihyo moaned was filled up the room. She cant even hold her moaned even for a while. The way Jeongguk thrusted into her making she screamed in pleasure.

    "Deeper.. Jebal.. Let me cum.. Jeongguk.. Jebal.." Jihyo begged for his brother to thrust his member more deeper into.

     Jeongguk loves the way his noona moaned. It sounds music into his ears. So beautiful.. The way she spreads her legs for Jeongguk. It just so perfect. Jihyo's moaned became louder when Jeongguk set brutal pace into her to chase his own orgasme..

     "N-noona. A-aah.." Jeongguk said while kissing her noona's head.

     "Fuck.. Im gonna cum!"

     Jeongguk closed his eyes enjoying the way Jihyo touched his chest.

     "Ooh! N-noona.." Not longer after Jihyo came, Jungkook came deep into her pussy.

    ♔♔♔

"Why dont you just move on? Shes probably cheating." Namjoon said while looking at the television. He knew that Jin wanna talked about his fucking cheating girlfriend.. Thats why he doesnt even care.

    "She must be crazy to cheat on me."

    "Ooh ya.. Is she good in bed?" Namjoon asked and chewing his fruit in his mouth. Jin remained silent.. He hates to talk about it.. He know what kind of person Namjoon is.

    "If you break up with her.. Lets have threesome.. Itll help.."

     "Fuck you."

   ♔♔♔

In the morning Jihyo woke up from her sleep. But, she was shook at the figure next to her who is sleeping in nude.

    "What the fuck!" Jihyo cursed when she saw at her nude body which is covered by blanket. Jeongguk rubbed his face. Still acting innocent like nothing happened.

    "What you had done to noona?" Jihyo asked. She hopes that Jeongguk will not saying that-

     "Ooh.. W-we p-played t-the g-games l-last n-night.. B-between g-girl a-and b-boys.. D-dont y-you r-remember?"

    Jihyo gasped. Her tears started falling down to her cheeks. God.. This is so wrong! Jeongguk is just 15! He shouldnt know what is sex! Jeongguk should stay innocent!

    "N-noona, I-I a-already k-know w-what c-cum m-means." Jeongguk said with his smile spread on his face. He didnt know that her noona was totally freak out.

    "I dont wanna hear about it! Jeongguk what did I told you. I told you that the game is not a good game. Ooh god.. What have I done?"

     Jihyo palmed her face. "N-noona?"

    "Im going to move out from this house.. This is embarassing.. I seduced you and begged you to fuck me.. Im sorry.. Noona is sorry.." Jihyo said while crying. Feeling guity to jeongguk.

     "N-nooa.. D-dont l-leave.. I-i love y-you.."

    "This is so wrong.." Jihyo said and wearing her clothes back. She started to get her bag and packing all her clothes. She really need to move out from this place..

    "W-why?"

    "Because youre not normal! I cant be with you, Jeongguk! Youre sick! You have mental disorder! Do you understand?!" Jihyo yelled. She felt the pain too.. But she needs to do this. She has to break Jeongguk's heart so that Jeongguk will not confused about his feeling towards Jihyo. Jihyo knows that Jeongguk hates to be called sick. He hates when people said that he has mental disorder. He doesnt want that mental disorder. He was borned with it. So he has to accept it.

    "N-noona.."

     "So stop! Im going out! Just dont tell omma and appa about. We will hurt them."

    Jihyo brought her luggage. Ready to go. But, Jeongguk
Doesnt let her go yet.. He stands in front of the door..

   "W-what i-if I-I b-became n-normal?" Jeongguk said..

  Jihyo was shook. What makes Jeongguk confident that he will be normal? Even the doctor said he might stay like this forever since there was not much improvement.

    "T-then.. You'll have me.. Ill be right back after 5 years.. And i want you to act like usual..."

     "C-can w-we l-live t-together a-after t-that.. I-i mean a-as a-a c-couple?"

Tbc..

Another update.. Thnks for reading..