Chapter One

"What are you doing?" Jihyo asked and sat next to Jeongguk. Jeongguk just smile and continue his drawing without saying any words.

   "Woaa.. You are so talented Jeongguk.."

   "G-gumawo.. N-noona.. A-are y-you g-going t-to w-work?" Jeongguk asked and staring at his noona's eyes.

    "Yup.. Im going with Jin hyung.. Ill be at home at 6 p.m. please dont do anything will cause injury. Do you listen to noona?" Jihyo asked and ruffle his hair.

     "N-nae.. N-noona.. S-saranghae.."

     Jihyo walked to the front door. Before she closed the door, she waved her hands to Jeongguk and smile.

    "Noona, you looked so happy with Jin Hyung.." Jeongguk said and bowed his head.

♔♔♔

"Why are you so late, Jihyo? Ive been waiting for you like 20 minutes!" Jin said with anger in his eyes. Jihyo just entered the car without saying any words.

    Jin felt annoyed with Jihyo's attitude. He never thought that her girlfriend will be this annoying! Without saying anywords.. Jin drove his car out of the jihyo's house.

    "How's Jeongguk."

    "He's fine. Why asking?" Jihyo said with cold voice.

    "He's still stammering?" Jin asked.

    "Yes.. Look.. Stop talking cant you? We're gonna late to go to office.. Please, focus on the road, and dont talk." Jihyo said.

    "Ok then,.."

    "Bitch!" Jin said deep in his heart.

♔♔♔

As Jihyo Promised to Jeongguk, she came home at 6 p.m. she opened the door. She looked at Jeongguk who was sitting in front of the television.

    "Jeongguk.. Jeongguk..." Jihyo said in cute tone. Tried to get his young brother's attention.

    "N-noona.." Jeongguk said.

    "Jeongguk, what's wrong? What are you watching? Oh My God, Jeongguk!" Jihyo was shocked when she saw what Jeongguk watched on tv.

    "N-noona, w-what a-are t-they d-doing?" Jeongguk asked innocently.

    "Jeongguk.. You cant watch this.."

    "N-noona... W-why t-the g-girl k-keep m-moaning? A-and w-why t-the b-boy t-touch h-her l-lower p-part?" Jeongguk asked. The curiousity that he had is always make jihyo shivered.

    Jihyo turned off the television.

    "N-noona.."

     "Jeongguk, they are playing games-"

     "T-then, l-lets p-play t-the g-game.. I-I r-really w-wanna p-play n-noona.." Jeongguk asked and touch Jihyo's hand..

      "Jeongguk.. It is not a good game.. No.. You will never understand.. Jeongguk.. It just an adult game.."

      "B-but.. I-I saw o-one o-of my f-friend d-do that t-thing."

     Jihyo remained silence. Doesnt know what to say since his brother still wanna talk about it.

    "We call it as sex Jeongguk.." Taehyung interrupted.

    "S-sex? W-what i-is t-that hyung."

    "Tae! What the fuck you doing here? Get out! Get out before my omma arrives home! Get the fuck out of here!"

    Taehyung smirked.

    "Ok.. But, Jeongguk wanna knows what is sex mean.. Then, we have to tell him right.. But it much better if we show him what is sex mean.. So, lets have sex, let him watch and then Ill leave.." Taehyung said with smirk.

    "Youre fucking crazy! I told you Ill stop doing it after graduate! Stop making me like im your slut!" Jihyo yelled angrily.

    "Aww.. Jihyo.. Youre always my slut.."

    "Get out!" Jihyo yelled.

    "Ok.. But, ill come back.. You better get your fucking ass.. Ready for daddy if I come back.. Because the good slut knows where is her place.."

♔♔♔

"Aww Taehyung.. Arghh.." The moaned from the classroom were very loud and the students might heard them.

    Taehyung sucked his neck while sets brutal pace and pounds her pussy. Never thought that Jihyo will be this sexy after her third orgasm.

     "Jihyo.."

     "Taehyung.. No.. No.. Hurts.. Arghh!!"  Jihyo yelled when she felt the brutal thrust Taehyung gave to him. This is so fucking nightmare..

     "Dont cum! No!"

"Fuck!" Jihyo opened her eyes. How can she dreamt this fucking nightmare!

     "N-noona.. W-whats w-wrong?"

     "Jeongguk.. Youre not sleeping yet.. Noona is awake now.."

    "I-I wanna s-sleep n-next to y-you.."

    Jihyo gave him space next to him.

    "Here.. Sleep now.."

    Jeongguk climbed on the bed and laying his back on the bed. Jeongguk holded his noona's hand.

    "N-noona.. W-what d-does c-cum m-mean?"

Tbc..