The little town of Chicago.

I hate when you have to move to a new house, new community, and have to get use to the people that are now surrounding you. So my name is David, and me and my single mother just moved into a house in a small town in Chicago. My father died in a tragic car accident envolving a tractor trailer and after that my mother decided to remain single. This new community is small and cool. Its got a wide variety of physical attributes that you can attend to in this town. They have just about every sport. I think i might want to play soccer hear. I'm not sure. I hope this town will be as pleasant as in Europe. I used to live in Scotland. I use to play soccer there. America is also alot different than it is back in Europe. But the new house we live in has a trail. I wonder were it leads to. My interest is increasing as I think about it. As I tell my mother I will be going down this trail. She said I will be attending, this seems neat. So we got ready and left down the trail. The weak branches crack beneath us as we proceed down this odd trail. As were walking down the trail my mother steps on a trap. It pulls here up by her ankles. We are extremely terrified. I pull out my pocket knife and cut her down. We ran back to our house breathless trying to get out of this mysterious trail. We get back to the house and call 911. They get here and examine the trail. The cops never came out the trail again. We packed and drove to the nearest hotel out of Chicago. As were driving we here something bumping around in our trunk. We pull over immediately and check it. The cops are crammed in our trunk lifeless. We call the cops again off my cellphone. We tell them about the previous call we did and the trail. They arrive as soon as they can. They looked at the cops body's and immediately knew who they were and call their family's.They told us to go to a safe place. So we went to my uncles house right outside of Chicago. Later the next morning we drove to the nearest airport. As we arrived at the terminal. I told my mom i had to use the restroom. As I'm in the bathroom my mom was in the line to get our tickets. These guys come in dressed in all black and captured my mom. I tried stopping them but i couldn't, the cops couldn't do anything cause they left before the cops arrived.  I was so worried. At this point I was a the police station wondering were my mom has been taken, and wondering who, and why would take my mom. She never did wrong she always tried helping people. Later that day the police got a call from a witness that saw the get away cars license plate. They gathered the information about the car and tracked it down. Turns out the took her to the house we had moved into. They drove there to look for her. They made me stay at the police station just in case it was gonna be dangerous. They arrived and saw there car. They announced " Come out with your hands up, don't try anything stupid". They actually listened and came outside with my mother pig tied. The cops said hand here over. They did. They were arrested and identified as previous criminals in the area. They also happened to live in the neighbor hood. They followed them to there uncles. Then to the airport. When they were questioned they said they captured her because they thought she was the lady who killed there parents when the criminals were kids. But they were wrong and were sentenced to jail for 15 years for attempting capture. Me and my mother went back to Europe and lived there at our old house and never wanted to go to America again. We were so terrified we started having adt protect there house and have cameras put around their house just in case anything ever happened like that again. I lived to grow up and be professional soccer for England after I moved there with my wife. I was on Manchester City. My mom was happy that she got to be a grandma to three children. I lived to never have any major problems. One day The criminals were let out of jail. They flew to England were I lived and apoligized for the things the attempted. I felt so much better when they did.