The First Dream

Marco's Pov:

It happened...I saw a girl with long blonde hair, sapphire blue eyes and skin as pure as an angel. Maybe she was an angel? And angel sent from god. She was sitting on a flower bed playing a red ukulele when I first saw her. I remember the dream so clearly, as if it was reality.

She turned her innocent face and asked: "Wanna fight monsters with me?"  Then, she grabbed my arm and we jumped to another dimension. We fought monsters with two heads and save a unicorn that was only a head? It was strange...But, it was an adventure. For once in my life, I took a risk, I had a journey! If only it was reality was this amusing.

Combing my fringe, I once again have to question how it defies gravity. The brown strands continue to stand up like a new teddy bear.

It's just a normal day

I remind myself while eating my nachos; not the healthiest breakfast.

It never happened

I whisper as I chase after the bus.

And It'll never happen again...

"Why are you late?" says the girl beside me. Janna is my "childhood friend" and we are complete opposites. It's refreshing, though, to see such a brazen person every day.

"Missed the bus" I whisper, copying the do now. I've never understood those: why do we need a Do Now? Why can't we just start our work that the beginning of the class? Janna slaps my shoulder and snorts.

"Not much of a surprise, safe kid" The teacher walks through the door with a depressing grin. Never knew that was possible...

"Give up on your dreams, kids" She mutters "it's a waste of time"

And so the class began...

-

"Hey, Marco" exclaimed a familiar voice. She soared past me, and my eyes follow her. I say 'hi' with a simple nod, and her existence passes me for a second.

Jackie...She so cool and collected. Not to mention that she's an actual real person. But, I'm the safe kid. I'm just a normal side character of a novel. She'll forget me one day...

Author's Note:

Hey babe, I got inspiration! Ha Ha Ha I love it! I just love this idea! 

There aren't enough Starco fics on Wattpad so you're welcome^^

I hope you continue to read: and if you are apart of the miraculous fandom you could check out my other works!

Bye Bye,

                KIWII