Part 20 The pain in her mind

When I woke up in the morning Jas was still sleeping making me smile at her but then stopped as I saw her wrapped arms and legs making me worry about her as she moved before waking up to look at me "Let's make you something to eat for breakfast" I whispered as she nods to me before we get up together to go out of her room and into the kitchen so I can make breakfast for us both, I got to work on making something easy on her stomach as at times she hadn't eaten a thing and I really want her to feel better first before eating something else "How about some oatmeal with some berries?" I suggested as she nodded slightly towards me before I got to work on it and on my omelet before making something for the guys when they wake up as sensei makes his own when he wakes up before all of us do. It makes me happy to see her out of her room this time but she was trying to make sure that no one saw the bandages making me take hold of her hand "It's alright, they won't notice, and if they do i'll distract them while you cover it up again if needed" I said making her nod with a small smile towards me as my brother's came out of there rooms at that moment making me cheer about them being up and out of there room as they didn't even greet Jas but only me making her look down and about to leave "And good morning Jas!" I said loud enough for them to jump and turn to see her there at the table making me huff in annoyance about not noticing that she was there right now, I handed her the oatmeal while I started on my brother's breakfast while she ate slowly making me smile inside that she was eating at the moment before placing Leo his usual tea before his breakfast while Raph had cereal Donnie had bacon and eggs before I started to eat my pancakes.

Getting to school made me worry about Jas so I told her that before and after classes I would text her about how she was before needing to stop for class making her smile a bit more before I left as I text her, she was back in her room but I told her that she could go in mine to read and stuff until I come back as she then sent me a pick of my cleaned up room making me send her laughing faces and a lol for the picture because I know I cleaned my room into that and she said it was like a soap and water tornado came in to clean the whole place up making me laugh before sending to her a 'haha' to her about it and her being right about that before I told her I was in class and that I would text her when i'm out before putting it away and waiting for the teacher as I see Karai walk in making me know that from how she was looking around she was searching for Jas. When at last it was lunch I ran out of school to get to the lair without my brother's knowing to have lunch with Jas as she walked out of my room when I came in making me smile at her as she went to take her seat while I went to get our lunch right now, she smiled the whole time a real smile and I was glad to have done that to her right now because that meant that my hard work payed off, we ate and talked a bit with her asking me about school and her cousin and I knew she was worried about him quitting the performance thing "He didn't want to have you come back when he quits so he decided to take care of those mistakes and changes you guys wanted to make during class so that when you come back you guys can continue" I explained making her nod to me with a smile before taking her medication and then I left for the afternoon.

Karai came at me "Where is Jas!? I need to find her so as to talk to her!!" she demanded with a look of anger at me as Leo and Raph came in to push away from me while Donnie was at my side to see how I was right now, it was weird that she had to talk to her I mean how did she even know who she was in the first place if Jas dosen't know her at all making me think about it for a moment before my bros came over to me "Get back home we can take care of your afternoon classes" Leo said making me nod as I went back to the lair where Jas was actually on my bed sleeping making me smile as I went to her side to get some sleep too while holding her close to me in the end. I slept with ease for a bit until I felt her moving slightly making me understand that she was trying to fight her medication so to stay awake for a bit "Shhh, it's okay i'm just staying because my brother's said to" I whispered making her go back to sleep with a smile for me making me hug her close to me right now before going back to sleep with her next to me, when I woke up again it was to see Jas still sleeping so I knew that the medication was still effecting her right now and that it was going to be very soon that she would wake up right now so I decided to stay in my room to wait for a bit before getting up to get something to drink for myself and her when she wakes up as she get thirsty when she wakes up from the medication every time so far before smiling as I got to the kitchen to see father there watching me.