Chapter 6 - Our Forever

(Lia's POV)

I looked up at Louis as his lips parted from mine and he turned to look at Harry. He was standing in the doorway, eyes shooting invisible daggers at Louis.

Oh my God! Louis is going to get slapped again.

No. No he isn't.

Louis was still lying on top of me. I made a mental note to thank him later. I know he only kissed me so that Harry wouldn't see my scars and I am truly grateful for that.

I looked away from Harry as his burning glare moved to me. Louis was frantically looking around the room.

To be quite honest, I had no idea where this was going because, let's face it, I was currently under Louis, in only my underwear, with my famous ex-boyfriend Harry Styles glaring at me from the doorway and my body covered in scars. I was not going to let Harry find out about my scars but there was no way I was going to sit around and watch Louis get attacked again.

I reached out to the side subtly and grabbed the closest thing to me. Without looking to see what I had grabbed, I picked it up and hurtled it at Harry's glaring face. It smacked him just centimeters away from his left eye and he put his hands over his face as he let our a small groan.

"What the fuck, Lia!?" He growled.

Unfortunately for him, I wasn't planning on sticking around to explain. Louis had caught on to my plan and jumped up from the ground. He immediately reached down and pulled me to my feet before running out of the door. A second later he ran back in realising that he had forgotten to take me too. He blushed and I let out a hysterical burst of laughter before jumping onto his back.

"I was just going to grab your wrist" he winced as he scrambled out of the kitchen door past Harry who was now cursing loudly as he held his eye.

I heard him rush after us and I urged Louis to run faster. We reached his room and he locked the door. He slid his back down the door and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Next time, you put on a top before leaving this room" he mumbled with a small chuckle.

I laughed too as I sat down next to him. "I think you're forgetting that you're the one who dragged me out of this room against my will" I sassed.

He laughed but blushed too.

I felt someone hitting the door and I rushed over to grab clothes.

I pulled on a pair of acid wash skinny jeans over my underwear because I wasn't about to pull my pants off in front of a smirking Louis. I pulled on an oversized top with a stupid quote on the front and pulled a sweater over that to cover my arms. I crossed my arms in front of me and raised an eyebrow at Louis, "You were hoping I would change my underwear, weren't you?"

He smirked but then said, "Nah, you're like my sister, I'd rather not see your boobies and bumbum."

I laughed and said, "boobies and bumbum. Mature."

He smirked his usual smirk and said, "You wouldn't want me to be mature because then I would be no fun, like Liam."

I raised an eyebrow again and he added, "Come on! I'm joking! Liam's cool" he laughed and pulled himself off of the ground.

I looked down at my clothes and cursed under my breath. I was still soaking wet so my clothes were soaking now too. My top was sticking to my stomach. Attractive.

Louis poked me and said, "Sorry, I should have thought about it before I took you downstairs"

"No. Lou, it's fine. You were just messing around. Thank you for covering my body." I smiled.