Chapter one

One more minute and she can escape this place. With that the bell rang and everyone was running out of the building yelling hoorays and freedom. After uncovering her ears heading to gather their things from her locker. 

"Oh look its the weirdo!" Someone yelled.

She learned to ignore people and there insults. After  gathering everything the outside was calling her name. The first thing to greet her as she exited the building was a group of really fancy cars parked in front of the school building. To my far right my principal was talking to a group of men. Two of them were carrying retro music players. Not wanting to wait another minute Alexandra started to walk away. My principal must've pointed at me because one of the guys was walking toward me. He looked to be in his mid twenties with red hair and bright blue eyes. He wore a white hat and a yellow shirt with a red face in the middle of it. As for pant he wore grey and red pants. He was also carrying a boom box.

"Hello pretty lady what's your name?" The stranger asks his voice dripping with confidence

"Why do you want to know?"

One of the men must've called his name because he turned away from her to say something, she took her chance and ran off yelling bye to her principal. 

She arrived at her home in the late afternoon and she waved at the strays that were around and their tails wagged and the dogs barked at her. After unlocking the door she walked inside the two-story house that she lived in by herself. She threw her backpack onto the couch and reflected at the insult she was told. People targeted her because she had strange tatoos on her body and it seemed she was more sensitive to certain smells and sounds. Everyone would assume she was a partier, which she wasn't because she was a good student and her track records at the school said otherwise.  After a few hours she left to get some food for her stray friends and for herself too. She did not expect to run into the man from the school.

"Hey" He yelled as he jogged toward her.

She looked over at him and she cursed mentally. She didn't think that he would run into this person again, much less him talking to her

"Hello sir," I say

He had a smile on his face and it seemed she started to walk away again. However he looked at the ground then at me and he was still carrying that boom box around

"We never finished our conversation," He said with a sad look on his face.

She hated that part, how he looked upset that she didn't stick around or even tell her name. She sighed and relax before facepalming, okay he did not want to take him to her house, and she did not want to be out for long. 

"Sorry, I had to do something, um I guess you can walk with me to the store and we can talk?" 

That seemed good enough for him and they walked in comfortable silence for a while and she did tell him her name eventually. He did accompany her on the way home and she was carrying a small bag of dog food as well as food for herself. 

Alex looked at the strange man and felt her lips curl up in a small smile. Then it hit her.

"You never told me your name," 

"My name is blaster," He states

That made Alex smile more because it was really different from normal names like Allen or Robert, but she didn't say anything because she didn't want to destroy the nice atmosphere. She chuckled at him when the dogs ran at them. She tore open the bag and lead him over to where there was a large tub top and she poured the food out onto it.  This was going to be interesting for them.