Chapter five

A/N Warning for violenceand slight launguage

After like 30 minutes of walking soundwave turned his holoform off and his alt mode was safe in my jacket pocket. I went into a café and I grab some food and I ate, band I sat in the corner of the café.  When we left the café I had a strange feeling someone was following us but at first I ignored it but then I  looked behind me slightly, and I saw a man in his early twenties walking slowly. I mentally cursed myself and I started walking faster.

"Oh no," I whisper

"What's wrong Alexandra?" Soundwave asks

"Soundwave keep quiet and don't activate your holoform," I whisper with a hint of panic in my voice.

Soundwave was confused but he complied and remained silent and didn't activate his holoform and I started running. I knew who was following us but I couldn't go back to the base  because  optimus would find out.  but as I ran faster the sound of a jet engine filled my ears and something blew up behind me and I ducked when debris flew around me . But the dude I ran from came up behind me and he pushed  a pressure point, and  the last thing I saw was Soundwave flying out of my pocket then blackness surrounded me.

=========================

Soundwave came back online to see that someone was walking toward Alexandra but he saw Starscream a few feet behind the human male. Wave knew he wouldn't be able to fight with Alexandra in the middle and she seemed to know the human mech from somewhere. Starscream's annoying voice interrupted his thoughts along with the human mech.

"Starscream I got her!" The human yells.

Is that human still function!" Starscream says and he started approaching Alexandra, "Megatron wants the femme alive."

That's when soundwave saw the perfect alt mode for him, and he scanned it. Before starscream or the human mech coud react soundwave transformed into a mercedes Benz sls amg and he sped over and his door transformed into an arm. He grabbed Alexandra and set her in the passenger seat. Soundwave sped off with Alex safe inside  and radio the base. When Soundwave arrived at the base mikalea and the other humans rushed over to him.

"What the frag happened soundwave!" Will yells looking tenses and he had a gun on him.

He just opened his door to reveal Alex and will got her out and took her to the med bay, and everyone wet to the med bay to make sure she was ok. Optimus walked over to Soundwave as he transformed into his bi-pedal mode. Soundwave stared at his leader with anger toward Starscream in his optics but they were shielded by his visor.

"Soundwave I have a job for you" optimus whisper so only the two of them could hear

"What is it?" Soundwave asks

Optimus set his servo on Wave's shoulder and offered the surveillance officer a smile. Soundwave will get his vengeance for what happened to Alexandra, but what Optimus said caught Wave off guard. 

"I'm going to make you Alexandra's guardian," Optimus states

Soundwave nodded and thats when he saw his charge run into the room. She looked well and healthy and there were no serious wounds on her. That made Soundwave glad that she was okay and now he would do everything in his power to protect her.

==============================

Ratchet told me that Soundwave got a new alt mode so that we could escape and I wanted to see. Mikalea and the others ran up to me and made sure I was okay, and thats when I saw soundwave. He look more cute than the last time I saw him in his old alt mode, wait where did that come from? he's my friend. Mikeala and the others left to finish my room so it was me, Soundwave, and Optimus inside the command center. That's when Optimus informed me that Soundwave was becoming my guardian. He also told me that my room was going to take longer than they thought, but I'm able to stay in Soundwave's room. Me and Soundwave were chilling in his room, but then we heard Lennox yelling and before Soundwave could react I sprinted out of the room. When I arrived to the scene the same dude was here in the base. My instincts started taking over again. Then he made his last mistake and  He tried to attack Mikalea then I ran to her.

"Mikalea duck!" I yell

When she ducked I  jumped and I tackled the dude to the ground. Everyone was staring at me as I growled at the male and I was in a protective stance in front of Mikaela and the man stared at me.

"So it is true, you're alive" the male says raising his fists.

He lunge at me and I attacked, and as the fighting continued I heard Hide and the terror twins  cheering me on, we both got each other wounded pretty good.  He grabbed  my leg and started pinning like a top and I was thrown in to the wal, and I coughed up some blood mixed in my saliva. But I  got up and I ran up to him, which caught him off guard, and I kicked him  in his side and I went for his neck and I squeezed it and he stopped moving after a few minutes. He bruised my right leg, and he got my side.  Everyone stared at me in silence because I just murdered a man, but before I could say anything I fell to the ground in a lot of pain and slowly everyone voices were fading and darkness surrounded my vision.