Chapter nine

A/N Italics equals dreams/memories and there will be a little bit of violence

Soundwave didn't know what time it was but he knew it was the middle of the night. He awoke to the sound of someone crying, wave looked over toward the other berth to see Alex. Alexandra was rolling around in her berth, and she was crying for an unknown reason. Soundwave undid the covers over his holoform body and walked over to Alex.

"No," Alex whispers with tears streaming down her face.

"Alex?" Soundwave whispered as he rested his hand on Foxinia's shoulder.

Next thing wave knew Alexandra sat up screaming and tears are still streaming down her face. She was looking around the room, Soundwave put a hand on her shoulder and gave it a comforting squeeze. Lex looked at Soundwave, he saw that her eyes were red and puffy from crying, soundwave wrapped his arms around Alex. she blushed, but Alex buried her face into his chest. After a few minutes she stopped crying and soundwave pulled away, her eyes were normal.

"Alex, what's wrong?" Soundwave asked with a worried tone in his voice.

She didn't answer at first, but she looked around the room as if looking for a monster or another person in the room.

"I-It was just a nightmare," Lex whispers with a sad  frown on her face.

Soundwave pulled Alex into a hug and comforted his friend and he dragged his fingers through her hair. She relaxed and hugged him back

"Do you want to talk about it?" Soundwave asks pulling away from his charge.

She shook her head, and with that soundwave laid Alex back down and cover her with the blankets. Then he returned to his berth, now he's trying to recharge again.

=====================

I couldn't fall asleep, no matter how many times I tried. So I sat up and I looked over at soundwave. He was sleeping peacefully, so I got up carefully trying not to make any noise. Then I wondered to the window to look out at the city.  my mind was bringing up my memories of my family and the others. It was early in the morning and nobody was out of the buildings yet and I continued to stare at the buildings as the sun began to rise.

================================

Soundwave stared at his charge as she stared out the window thinking. He got up and he walked over at Alex, he placed his hand on her shoulder. She turns to look at him, he then picked her up bridal style.

"W-What are you doing Soundwave," Alex stutters with a surprised look on his face

She was blushing madly as he carried her to the bed and he looked down at her.

"You're going to get some rest," Soundwave answered as he set Alex on his bed.

She started blushing when Soundwave laid  on the other side of the berth, but she started becoming sleepy. Soundwave placed an arm around her, and se fell asleep after that. A few minutes later Soundwave fell asleep holding Lex in his arms.

=====================

"Sire!" A little mechling  with blue armor  yells running up to his father.

The sire smiles down at the mechling and the carrier picked up the mechling and held him close to her spark. Soundwave sat in his carrier's arms quietly enjoying the warmth of his carrier's spark. Her stomach plating was round . The couple hugged their mechling as he left to head off to attend his academy. Wave returned to his carrier and sire and they were holding a little femme in their arms and she hid her face from the world. The dream changed and it was when the war just begun and Soundwave walked into his house to see his carrier and Sire laying on the ground with pools of energon around them, his younger sister was no where to be seen. Soundwave ran up the stairs to see his sister laying in her berth dying.  

"Soundwave, I tried to protect them," she whispers weakly, "But they were  to powerful."

Soundwave ran over to his younger sister and he held her close while she slowly offlined.  HE stood there for what felt like an enternity, then he heard the sound of gunfire.

====================

Soundwave woke from his dream with tears running down his face.  He saw Alex with her head on his chest. She looked up at him and she reached up and she wiped his twars away Wave hasn't dreamt of his family since that day millions of years ago. He held Alex tighter as he bury his face in her hair. They sat there like that for the rest of the time.

================= 

A/N thank you to all  the new readers and old for reading this