Chapter twelve

A/n Italics equals memories

The gaurd began to bring Alex out of their hiding place toward Galloway, Soundwave balled his servos into fists as he saw the guard aim his gun at Alex's back. Soudwave knew that he couldn't fight against Gallowy, so he had to watch Alexandra walk toward him.

"Miss, you were going to face severe consequences, but I will look over them if you do one thing for me." Gallowy states

Wave watched at the pitspawned looked at his charge and the rage within him built up more and he tried not to start a fight.

"What is it?" Alexandra asks keeping her cool.

Soundwave's spark just stop for a second when Galloway had the guards handled her roughly, and they started leading her away from the bots, she started yelling "Soundwave!" and there was a resounding noise of flesh slapping flesh and Alex was silent and lead away.

"She will face something worse since the president is now involved," 

======================

 I started crying as I walked out of the building.  It started raining as I walked along the empty street, toward a military vehicle. Hopefully I'll be able to escape or find a way out of this situation.

"I need a way out," I whisper as the door shuts

===========================

Optimus became mad when he watch Alex being lead out at gunpoint, for some reason she looked familiar but Optimus couldn't put his digit on it. Then he noticed a folder sitting on his desk. Optimus's holoform materialized and he saw something on his desk.

"What's this?" Optimus asks out loud as he reached the object

When he opened the envelope there pictures fell out of the folder and they were pictures of Optimus with his child before the wall, that's when something inside Optimus's processer clicked, Alex was his long lost daughter he's been looking for. Not wasting anther moment Optimus's holoform disappeared  and he stood up and went off to find Soundwave.

Optimus held his sparkling close to his spark and she began clicking and making different sounds. He brought her with them on his journey, but the alarm started going off, so he set his sparkling down.  

"Stay here,"

Of course  the sparkling started crawling around the ship. After the alarm was disarmed  Prime went to find his sparkling, but she somehow crawled into a escap pod and someone on the ship set coordinates in it and it launched. Prime never saw his child again, but he swore that they would someday unite.

====================

Soundwave was sitting in the communication room looking at the screen, he still couldn't believe his charge was gone, an ache started forming inside his spark. Not even a moment later Optimus walked into the room with a worried look on his faceplates.

"Soundwave have you located Alexandra yet?" Optimus questioned with the worried look remaining.

Soundwave shook his head and he looked at the map of the city and he could only imagine where his charge could be.

"Well please hurry, it's storming outside and no one knows where she is," Optimus states exiting the room.

That gave Soundwave the motivation to continue looking for his charge, in the back of his processer, he was hoping Alex wasn't out in the storm. He also watched as Ironhide transformed and he drove away from the base

=====================

 My vision started becoming blurry and I started feeling really warm around my face. But I sat in the back of the military vegicle, and I heard another vehicle . I peeked out of the little slits on the door see a truck pulling up, and it was Hide.

"Ironhide help me," I whisper trying to get the doors open

================

Everyone was ordered to find Alexandra, but Ironhide didn't expect to find her like this. Not waiting another minute, he transformed and he grabbed the truck. He picked up and the guards started yelling and grasping anything to keep them in place.  Very carefully Ironhide opened the door and he lifted Alexandra out, and he set her down. She was completely soaked, but he saw that she  was wearing no jacket. He transformed quickly and she got in and they sped off, as he drove back to the base he realized that Alexandra fell asleep. Ironhide sent a transmission to the base saying that he had Lex, and he got an earful from Prime about harming humans, and how this was a threat or everyone. Both of them got to the base an thirty minutes later, and Ratchet was standing there waiting. Ironhide transformed to where Alex  was sleeping peacefully  in his servo. Ratchet took her to the med bay, Hide stood there then he left to inform Prime of his find.

===============

Soundwave ran into the med bay to see his charge laying on the human medical berth with Ratchet standing next to it. He looked suprised, as if unicron was in the room. Soundwave grabbed his shoulder and was about to ask what was wrong, then he got a look at Alex. On her back she had angel wing on the right side on her back, and on the other side there was a devil wing on her back. Both him and Ratchet stared at her. She woke up a few minutes later with both of them staring at her.