Chapter 1

My PoV

I was busy unpacking my junk into the new house that me my friend bought. She comes in a week or so later so I was able to claim my room first. The only reason why we moved here to Texas in the first place was because we'll be working with the Achievement Hunter crew. I was sitting on my mattress since I have yet to buy a new bed frame, I was just responding to some emails I received from Geoff . Just then I heard the door burst open and my friend yelling.

"Wy the fuck!?" I yell

"Sup nerd." she dropped her stuff down

"I thought you were coming a week later. I say

"Eh. I lied I wanted to scare you." Wy laughed

"Damn it Wy." I said

She jumped and sat on the counter. "So when do we drop by the Achievement Hunter headquarters?"

"I was going to drop by tomorrow. I was just checking emails sent by Geoff." I say placing my cellphone down.

She nodded. "You do handle our YouTube channel with the email most of the time."

"By the way did you remember to upload that video?" I question

She nodded. After a while the two of us went out to the grocery store to buy food.

Wy's PoV

I ran through the aisles dumping random food into the shopping cart. I could tell Kimi was facepalming as she pushed the cart down each aisle.

"Come on we need to stock up!" I said

"Wy this is not the apocalypse!" she complained

I just laughed. "You never know!"

After coming back from our grocery shopping run I claimed the other bedroom and set some stuff up.

"Come on nerd I'm cooking food." Kimi calls from downstairs

I walked down and took out some plates. "I can't wait for tomorrow."

"Neither can I." Kimi said placing the food on the plates.