Chapter Nineteen

*Please Read!!*
Hey! I know it's been like forever but I'm FINALLY back! Anyway, I'm going to update this chapter and then there will probably be about 3 more chapters after that (tbh I'm just estimating here). Thanks for hanging with me and I'm sorry for not being able to update. ***ALSO PLEASE VOTE***
i am prolly going to either:
-make another Sonic Character X Reader (tell me which character you'd like for me to write about)
-OR-
-do a Tails X reader but the timeline is when you and Tails grow up and etc so that'll be fun:) TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS!:)

~ ~ ~

You took your seat in the theater next to Tails, and some advertisements were showing. You and Tails decided to share some popcorn and M&M's. 'should I ask him about it now? No, after the movie...!' You thought, trying to focus on the movie.
"Hey, Y/N." Tails said quietly, looking at you.
"Yes?" You answered him, looking at him.
"I think we're gonna like this movie! Sonic watched it and said it was great!"
You weren't really listening, but you nodded and smiled.
'Come on, Y/N. It's now or never, right?' You fought with yourself over whether you should ask him or not.
"Y/N?" Tails looked at you with concern.
"Huh?" You snapped out for your thoughts to see Tails looking over at you.
"You okay? You look nervous." He said, tilting his head slightly.
"Uh, yeah! I'm good!" You said brightly, looking at the movie screen. As if on cue, the movie started, and Tails watched it with you.

~ ~ ~ Time Skip cuz I'm too lazy ~ ~ ~

The movie ended with a twist ending, which Tails could not stop talking about. However, you could not stop thinking about Tails. You were dying to ask about what Rouge had said!
"Don't you think so, Y/N?" Tails looked at you with glimmering eyes and a smile. You blinked and looked at him.
"Huh?"
His smiled faded.
"Y/N, you don't seem very interested in the movie..." Tails concluded.
"Look- Tails." You decided to tell him, since you couldn't keep it in anymore.
He listened silently, his blue eyes never looking away from your eyes.
"Rouge told me that you- uh... liked someone other than me... but- that's not true, right?" You gave him a concerned look. Tails stared into your eyes.
"Y/N."
Needless to say, you were nervous.
"Y/N, I like you, and only you. No wait, those aren't the right words... Y/N, I love you, and only you. I would never cheat or like anyone else but you."
Those words made your heart explode with joy.
'He loves me? He loves me!! He doesn't like me, he loves me!!'
You didn't know what to say, and before you could say anything, a pair of soft lips were placed on yours. You blushed and melted into Tails' kiss. Then, you both pulled away for air.
"Okay. I'm sorry I thought that there was a chance of you liking someone else! I feel like an idiot." You laughed lightly.
"It's okay, Y/N." Tails smiled. "Come on, I'll walk you home."

< ~ ~ ~ >

ITS SHORT BUT I HAVE TO POST IT YESSS DONT FORGET TO VOTE LOVE YALL BE HAPPY AND YESSS:)