Walk Home

Jin POV

It was the end of the day at school and I had already left school grounds so I could go home and knock out on my bed and just sleep for a thousand years. It has been a long day and I was so tired so I just walked slowly to my apartment building.

As I walked to my home, I remembered all the activities through out the day. I remembered how I was late to school, interrupted class, sat next to Namjoon... what is this feeling? I suddenly felt something... as if... someone was following me.

I got chills, but tried to ignore it. I kept walking, but then I felt the strange again. I looked behind me slowly and cautiously to find a tall guy following me.

Namjoon POV

I was eager to get back home so I could tell my mother about my first day at school. I wanted to tell her everything that happened today, like the people I met like Yoongi, Hoseok Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin and... Jin.

As I walked home, I saw someone else in front of me walking the same rout that I usually take when I go home. I thought that maybe the person would take a different turn then I would usually do, but no. This person kept gong the same way I intended to. I thought that to make it less awkward for this person and I, I should walk a few steps behind the person to keep our distance. Then all of the sudden, the person turned around.

Third POV

Namjoon and Jin looked at each other with confused yet happy looks on their faces. Jin was just happy that he wasn't going to get killed, then Jin spoke up.

"Hey Namjoon! Were you the one following me the whole time?"

"What? Following you? No, I was just heading to my apartment." explained Namjoon

"Oh which apartment do you live in" asked Jin

"In the Seol Apartments, why?" said Namjoon

"Yo! no way! Iive in those apartments too! My apartment is C306." Yelled Jin inexcitement.

"Woah mine is D306! You live below me." Said Namjoon in amazement.

Both young men walked toward each other in laughter and gave themselves a high five before looking into each others eyes with small smiles on their faces. Namjoon was the first to break the moment.

"Let's go together"

"Hey, how about you come over to my place, maybe we could play some video games or something" suggested Jin.

As much as Namjoon wanted to tell his mother about his day at school, he also wanted to spend time with his new friend. He has never gone over to someone else' house before because his mother wouldn't allow him since she was skeptical about Americans, even though she had nothing to worry about.

"Sure!" sad Namjoon and the two boys went over to apartment C306 to spend time together.