Hanging Out

Third POV

Namjoon and Jin had gotten to apartment C306. They both entered the apartment and took off their shoes before stepping anywhere else. As Namjoon took off his shoes, he noticed that there weren't any other shoes around.

"Do you live alone?" asked Namjoon.

"Hm? Oh, yeah. my parents are in America for work." Replied Jin

Namjoon was astonished. He wondered if Jin could speak English. Either way, he didn't want to ask because was about to have fun with his new friend.

Jin POV

For some reason, I felt awkward around Namjoon. Could it be because I just met him today? Either way he is a guest at my apartment so I should make him feel comfortable. I offered him to sit in my living room while I went to tidy up my room because I didn't have time to do my bed this morning since I woke up late. I do want to leave a good impression for Namjoon. I don't want to think I am a slob or think anything negative about me anyway.

As went upstairs to clean my room, Namjoon calmly sat down on the couch and watched some T.V. After a couple of minutes, I called him up to my room. He entered and the look on his face was adorable. His eyes were huge and his jaw was open widely. I am guessing it is because of all my singing trophies and posters of a lot of games. It could also be because of all the video games I had and also my PS4. How do I know this? Because he ran straight towards the console and looked at everything with amazement.

Namjoon POV

I can't believe all of the games Jin has. I am super happy to be his friend. Not only does he have a great personality and good looks, he also has great taste in video games!... Wait, what did I just think to my self? My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a question.

"Do you want to play some video games?" asked Jin.

I jumped at the question and just looked at him and nodded. I hope I am not blushing, my face feels warm.

Third POV

Jin didn't exactly know why Namjoon got awkward and quiet all of the sudden. He tried to ignore Namjoon's adorable face and concentrated on the video game. They both agreed on playing Destiny. They took turns playing the game while sitting on Jin's bed that was in the center of the room and right in front of the T.V. Suddenly Jin thought of an idea.

"How about who ever lives the longest, won't have to pay for the pizza."

"Wh-what pizza?" asked Namjoon.

"The one your gonna order after I kick your butt at this game." said Jin with a smile on his face. Jin took the controller from Namjoon's hand and slightly brushed his finger on Namjoon's hand on accident. Luckily, Jin hadn't seen Namjoon's blushing face that stared at Jin's hands. Namjoon quickly snapped out of his thoughts and concentrated on the game.

Jin was doing very well. He had gotten multiple missions completed, but on his 4th mission, he failed to defeat the boss. Jin handed the controller to the still-blushing-Namjoon. Jin was surprised to see that Namjoon was really into the game, for the first 2 seconds that is because had died on the 3 second into the game. Namjoon was embarrassed because Jin was trying so hard to not laugh at Namjoon.

"Looks-pft- like you-pft- have to pay-pft-for the pizza..." Said Jin, trying so hard not to laugh at poor Namjoon who was already ordering the pizza on his phone. After Namjoon was done ordering the pizza, he looked over at Jin who was cracking up on the floor.

"Stop laughing! It wasn't even that funny" said Namjoon with a pout. Jin looked at Namjoon and automatically stopped laughing and just gave Namjoon a cute smile that made him blush. Namjoon was a bit struck by Jin's eyes. To him they seemed to be so... attractive. At this moment, both Namjoon and Jin felt something that neither of them would ever think to happen.

Jin slowly and calmly sat up and sat on the floor looking straight at Namjoon. Namjoon just looked at Jin with his big eyes and neither of them left the eye contact. Jin then decided to get off the floor and approach Namjoon who was sitting on the end of the bed. Jin was standing in front of Namjoon and just looked down at him. Namjoon looked right up at Jin. They both stayed in that same position for a couple of seconds until...

Namjoon and Jin POV

What am I doing? They both thought. Should... Should I make a move?

Third POV

Until Namjoon suddenly stood up to face Jin at eye level. Jin got startled at the sudden movement and stepped back a bit. Namjoon reached his hand towards Jin's face. He gently placed his left hand on Jin's right cheek. They both looked at each other intensely. Jin gulped and moved his eyes back and forth through Namjoon's eyes, shifting his eye contact. They both suddenly couldn't take the awkward silence anymore and decided to lean in loser to each other. They noticed that they started leaning in at the same time, so they knew what the other person was thinking. As their faces were only a few inches apart, their moment was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Both Namjoon and Jin got startled and disappointed at the sudden noise, but that didn't stop one person. As Namjoon took his hand off of Jin's cheek and looked towards the ground wih a depressed look. He suddenly felt a hand grab his hand and another hand go around his waist. The next thing Namjoon felt was something on his face. It was Jin's lips on his cheek. Jin then suddenly let go of Namjoon, leaving him shocked, and went to go get the pizza.

As Jin returned, Namjoon snapped out of his thoughts, "Wait, wasn't I suppose to buy the pizza?" he asked.

"It's okay, you can pay me back later." said Jin with a rather strange smirk on his face.

Jin decided to put away the video games and turn the cable on. They started to watch MCount Down and they both just ate pizza and sang along to the songs. Sometimes they would even dance along to them, and that is when they both found out that neither of them could really dance. Even though it seemed like they were doing normal friend activities, neither of them forgot their special moment.