PROLOGUE

*bzzt* *bzzt* *click* *bzzt*

The sound of notifications continued to ring as I tried to sleep. With the noise going nonstop, I slam my hand lazily on the keyboard, shutting it off. Slowly lifting up my head, I realized I fell asleep on my table once again.

I get up from my seat, heading to the toilet. Washing up, I look in the mirror with my cyan purple colored eyes. I had messy bed head on my waist-length white colored hair, and I still had my school uniform from yesterday on. Realizing it was a Saturday, I decide to leave it alone and continue to clean myself up.

After making some ramen, I kept the curtains closed to block out the morning light, and took a seat on my cushioned chair in front of my desk of 5 computer screens. Putting on my gaming headphones and mic, I tap a simple key on my keyboard and one of my games pull up.

<< would   you   like   to  
   bet? >>
            << Yes >>                 << No >>

Grinning to myself, I take my usual risk and bet my entire savings on the call of the round.

'..hm.. there's only a 15% chance of me winning according to my calculations.. ~', I thought to myself.

The first card flips.. it's my win. The second card flips.. it's my win once again. The third card flips and it's my win once more, but now I must only roll a single 6 to win it all.. the probability chance according to my calculations.. I had a 12% chance to win the call, but I continued on.

The dice rolls.. it was a 6, letting me win with the grand total. As I grinned to myself, I slurped up my ramen when my screen suddenly began to pixilate and glitch. Suddenly, a screen pops up..

< would   you   like   to  
            enter   the   game? >
          << Y3S >>                  << NᎾ >>

"..huh?..", thinking to myself for a moment, I reluctantly clicked 'yes' out of curiosity.
Dragging my cursor onto the block, I click it and suddenly everything began getting fuzzy and colors began to change... then.. everything went black.

A/N: This is my first time writing this type of book, so please let me know if you have any suggestions for my series. I would gladly give you credit if I decide to use your idea :) Please continue to read and leave a vote/comment ^^

SHOUT OUT to my Mashiro no Love and Assassin Love readers for encouraging this series that I was never going to publish. I had this written since the end of my Mashiro no Love: Sequel, but never had the courage.

Even though no one may be following me anymore or on this app anymore, I will continue to publish just because I want to.

NyA~