Forever Young {Harry Styles Fanfiction}

My name is Chrysta Smith I'm 18.My best friend is Brooke Edwards.We are both cheerleaders at North Side High School.

                                                                        CHAPTER 1

COME ON CHRYSTA YOU DON'T WANT TO BE LATE. My mom shouted she's right I don't want to be late on the first day of school.So I get up and and take a shower after that I go In my closet I pick out a White lace tank top with blue denim shorts with sandals and my brown purse with flower detail.I go down stairs and go and eat breakfast. When Im finished I say good bye to my mom and my little sister Jessica.I get in my 1974 Toyota and drive to school.

When I walk into school all eyes are on me I felt a little bit uncomfortable But it didn't bother me Much.First period was about to start (Math Class). As i walk into class I Take a seat all the way in the back next to my best friend Brooke.Mr.Anderson My teacher Says " hello class to day we have a new student all the way from England". "Mr.Styles "Mr.Anderson Said as a Beautiful Brunette Green eyed boy walks in."Now Mr.Styles please introduce yourself ".The boy stood in the front of the class room and said "Hello Im Harry Styles I came Here from Holmes Chaple,England."Ok Mr.Styles That's all we need to now for now"Mr.Anderson said annoyed "Take a Seat" he also said.As he looked around for a seat he takes a empty one next to me and I make eye contact with him right away.When I stared into those beautiful Emerald green eyes I melt inside. But all of a sudden he winks at me.Then he leans over and Whispers in my Ear...

__________________________

OK GUYS IF YOU WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT HARRY SAYS TO CHRYSTA THEN GIVE ME 3 LIKES ALSO COMMENT OF WHAT YOU WANT TO COME NEXT.

Love,

_Twerk_it_Harry XOXO