Chapter 24: Special Chapter Pt. 2

Jai's POV

We are still having a battle between us and the guys from K.A. They won't tell us what they want from Alex.

"Gage.."Seven called one of his companion as he nod his head. He seems to be giving him a command.

Later on Gage replied with a nod aswell then suddenly walked away.

Ofcourse, The hyung's acted up. They blocked him before he could go anywhere.

"Hey! Aren't we allowed to explore here? Masyado kayong strikto. You guys are no fun..."Gage said as he chuckle. Aigoo.... Can't they just leave?

Wait... Where's Anjelo hyung?

I look around and saw him infront of the counter here in the cafeteria. What the... Is he buying foods? But what for? Wait-- The Anjelo is buying foods from the public canteen section!? Wow.

I look back at the guys again before I sneakily squeeze my way out of the situation, I need to go and see what hyung is doing.

"Neh.. And... Aish. What does she want?"She? Is he buying food for someone? He seems troubled tho." I'll get the whole menu from #2."

Woah.

"Eherm.."

He look at me and got shock for a second before he return back to his usual self.

Pfft-- I swear, Anjelo Hyung look so cute when you get to see his reactions.

"Hyung~ What are you doing here? I thought you went out."

He just gaze at me for about a second not planning to say a word.

"Aigoo... Who are you gonna give it to? 'Cuz I know you don't eat Public canteen food."

That made him look at me.

I flinched when I felt him glaring at me,"W-waeyo Hyung?"

"Mr. Anjelo? E-eto na po ung order niyo."We both look at the canteen lady that is carrying two paper bags.

Hyung took it away and faced me,"Continue what you guys are doing. Take care of them, and I'll take care of the rest."He said before he pat my shoulder and left.

"Eh? Take care of the rest? Like what? Hmm.."

Alex's POV

Kalma Alex... Kalma.

*Stomach growls*

Napahawak uli ako sa tiyan ko.

"Hintay kalang tiyan ko ha... Pagdating ni Jelo aalis agad tayo. Baket niya ba kase ako pinagiintay dito?"

Hays... Gutom nako. 😭

Oh! Shadow un ni Jelo ah. Anjan na siya!

Umayos ako ng upo agad.

Pagkapasok niya he was holding two paper bags and dropped it beside me.

Napatingin ako sakanya,"Ano toh?"

"Pabo! Open it. Tss... You have four-eyes yet you don't use them..."He said as he whispered the last sentence. Though I heard all of it. Tinignan ko lang siya ng masama before opening the bag.

My eyes glittered when I saw what's in it but I frowned when I suddenly remembered something,"Nang-iinggit ka ba? Narinig mo kanina ung tiyan ko noh? And now you want me to suffer by watching you eat. Monster."I said, glaring at him.

He scoff as he sat down aswell,"Stupid. That wasn't my intention. But since you gave me an idea..."Sabi niya habang hinablot ung dalawang paper bags sa tabi ko at nagbukas ng isang pagkain mula rito.