Prologue

Pano nga ba napunta ako sa ganitong sitwasyon?

1. "Can I be yours?"

2. "Please be....... mine."

3. "I dont want to give you away! youre mine."

Baket ako? Sa lahat ng dinami-daming babae na nagkakagusto sainyo, ako pa. Im just a normal average girl with a simple life. What makes me so unique than the others?

4. "You made my heart come to life again."

5. "Youre my salt and im your pepper."

6. "My body is all yours~ Even my heart."

Triny ko namang lumayo pero.. Hindi ko magawa. I just cant stay away from you.

7. "I know I've been mean to you. But tell you what, I love you!"

8. "This is so awkward, I know. I-I want you to know that... t-that.. I.. Saranghae."

9. "Why are you doing this to me? No! This can't be happening... I-Im... falling.. inlove with you."

10. "Take my hand and Ill make sure you'll be happy, with me."

11. "I know I can't say this right... D-dont laugh okay? I really gathered up my courage just to s-say this.... M-Mahal kita!"

12. "First time I saw you I knew right away that youre different from the others. Thats why I want you to be my own unique girlfriend."

Isa lang pwede kong piliin cause I only have one heart...

13. "Choose me and you'll believe in the word 'Forever'."

14. "I can't lose to them. Im not giving up! I can't lose you."

15. "Yes im popular! So what? I still love you."

16. "I dont really understand this f-feeling inside me. But everytime I talk to you or think of you... my heart beats abnormally."

I only have one body...

17. "Im here now.. standing infront of you. Admitting this crazy feelings I have for you. I don't want to see you with them, I always get jelous! And I hate that feeling. I know I sound so childish but this is how I feel for you. I love..... you."

18. "I never believed in fairytales..  But I dont care, as long as I get my happily ever after with you."

19. "Im not perfect, Im not your ideal type and Im not superman. But Ill try to be the perfect guy just for you!"

20. "I can't hide it anymore! I love you, okay?"

21. "Why are you making me feel this way!? Whats so unique about you? why am I deeply... madly... falling in love... with you?"

And I only have 1 choice.

0////0 Im so doomed. 〒_〒