Chapter 7

*recap*

"It's not safe for you to be without me." he says while looking around again.

"What do you mean?" I'm a little freaked out. then one of Wesley's truck windows smash. I jump into Wesley's lap. He wraps his arms around me.

"That's why."

*present time*

I jolt up in my bed crying, sweating a panting. it was all a dream? It seemed so real. I look around and hit myself a few times to make sure I'm actually awake. I am and I see the time on my phone and it says 11:30 on saturday. Wait... saturday?! I have no idea what happened yesterday! I get out of bed and put on my penguin slippers and head out to the kitchen.

"Well good morning sleeping beauty! How are you feeling?" Caroline says after she takes a sip of her coffee.

"Good morning. I'm fine how are you?" I ask a little confused as to why she asked how I was feeling.

"Good." He replied looking at the tv.

"Where's Britt?"

"She went to go find a job or something, I don't know." she said with her gaze still on the tv with spongebob on it.

"Can I tell you something?" I say sitting down next to Car.

"Anything. just throw it out." she says an I cringe at her words.

"Well last night I had a dream... well I think some of it is a dream. I don't know, I can't really remember but anyways it was of us girls going out with Andrew and Brad and some guy named Keaton. we went to some fighting arena and Wesley was fighting and then after he won the fight he came over and talked to me and he ran me to his car and then while we were in there someone threw a rock three the passenger seat window. did that actually happen?"

"Well some did happen and some didn't. I know why you don't remember though."

"Well why don't I remember and what actually happened?"

"You don't remember anything because you fell walking out to the car and you hit your head so you can't remember what happened yesterday."

"Okay continue."

"What happened was yesterday we did all go out to the fighting arena and Wesley was fighting but you just ignored him because you were pissed at him for something like not talking to you for a few days but anyways after the fight we were walking out and you were actually having a semi good time but then he came up to us. he demanded to talk to you and you guys fought for a while but then you started to run to the car tripped and fell and then yeah. we are here."she explained. I nodded.

"Okay thanks for explaining everything." I got up and started heading towards the bathroom. I look in the mirror and see a new hickey. that part of the night was real.

I start the shower and just stand there thinking. Why didn't Wesley talk to me?

"Lexi I'm leaving an won't be back until tonight neither will Britt" I heard Caroline yell through the door.

"Bye have a nice day!" I scream back. A few minutes later I hop out of the shower grab a towel and head to my room.

"What to wear today?" I ask myself. I look through my entire closet before settling on yoga pants and an UCLA sweatshirt.

I attempt to scrunch my hair. the key word there is attempted. it just looked awkward but I left it. then I put on some foundation, eye liner and mascara and decided that was good. I go to the living room and watch some 'Dance Moms'. I love this show too but I have to catch up on it since I haven't watched it for a few weeks. I'm watching and getting into it but then there is a knock at the door. I go over and open it. It's Wesley.