Chapter 31

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS BECAUSE I LOVE READING THEM ANDA LOT OF THEM MAKE ME LAUGH:)

Lexi's pov.

"I don't want to go back" Caroline groans about school into the couch. We start school again tomorrow, as you can tell some of us don't want to go back.

"Neither do I but think on the bright side, we have two months of school then two weeks off for spring break and then two and half months left of school and then we finished our freshmen year of college," Brittany tells us.

"Can't we just skip the next two months, have the two week break and then skip the other two and a half months of school?" I ask and fall into Carolines body resulting in her groaning.

"Get off of me you bitch," Car laughs.

"No. I want to cuddle and you're the only option." I say into her back.

"Why don't you call Wes?" Britt asks.

"He is training. He starts fighting again this week." I tell them. Why he would be training on a Sunday night is beyond me.

"Why a Sunday night?" An annoyed Caroline asks.

"Who the hell knows," I say and we laugh, "Oh I remember you guys saying something about exciting news?"

"Wait what?"Caroline asks confusedly.

"When did we say that?" Britt tries to get more information.

"About a week before Christmas," I inform them.

"Oh that," Britt says and blushes and I shoot up.

"You are blushing!" I squeal and turn to Caroline who also has a slight pink tint to her cheeks, "So are you! Guys just tell me!" I whine.

"Well remember Andrew and Brad?(A/N go back to chapter 6 if you forget)" Britt says looking down.

"Yes," I nod.

"Well we never really stopped talking to them since the fight and now they are our boyfriends.." Caroline says and squeaks a little bit at the end, "I have Brad"

"I have Andrew" I squeal at that and jump to hug them both.

"Now it's your turn," Britt says and I look at her.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well when you Skyped us a few days after December started you seemed extra happy and glowing," Caroline teases, "we all know what that means"

I'm honestly confused. A few days after December started. Wesley's birthday was then. Oh shit, I know what they are talking about. I blush at the thought.

"We knew it! Tell us all about it"They scream.

After I told them about it, but not everything, we decided it was time for bed. I put my school bag together and change the sheets on my bed and finally fall asleep.

***

"This is so boring," I whisper to myself, except I may have said it a little too loud considering the kid next to me laughed. I don't care about math. At all. Since it is a new semester we got new classes and now all of my fun classes are gone and I'm stuck with boring ones.

From Wesssss;):

Babbeeeeeee, answer meeee

This is like the 5th text Wesley has sent me. I guess he still doesn't understand the concept of not being allowed to text in class.

"Okay you guys can go. Just remember to fill out the packet," the professor finally said. I shot up and left the room making sure to give the professor a little wave. I decided I think I should reply to Wes now.