Chapter 27

Lexi's pov.

"So Lex what are you getting Wes for his birthday?" Caroline asked me through our three way skype call with Britt.

"What!?" I asked shocked. I didn't know his birthday was coming up. When we went on that date to get to know each other and that question came up he just saidI would have to wait until the day comes. I didn't know it was serious!

"It's in two days, on the sixth?" Britt said more like a question.

I groaned, "how do you guys know this?" I put my chin on my hand.

"Googled it. It shows up everywhere." Caroline laughs.

"Well I'm gonna go yell at him now," we all laugh, "bye guys! I love and miss you!"

They said their goodbyes and then we hung up. Now time to go and yell at Wes. I put on some bearpaw slippers and head out the door. I use the stairs because the stupid elevator broke because it's stupid. Stupid.

I get out my phone and start texting Wes to say I'm on my way to his house. In the middle of my texting I bump into someone and fall on my butox.

"Oh sorry," the guy said then we saw each other, "never mind I'm not sorry." Wes smiles.

"Shut up and just help me up," I demand and reach my hand.

We walk up to my apartment with our hands connected and talk about how funny it was that we were both texting each other. We sat in the living room watching t.v with my head cuddled into his chest.

"So when were you gonna tell me your birthday was in two days." I asked looking up at him.

"In, um, two days." he says and bites his lip ring. I hit his chest.

"Seriously? Why didn't you want to tell me?"

"I didn't think you needed to know, how did you find out though l? I told Melody not to tell you."

"Britt and Car, they googled you."I looked down feeling embarassed about my friends and the weird things they do.

"Oh that's just a little weird," He rubs the back of his neck.

"Well they are weird, but what do you want?"

"Nothing, that's why I didn't tell you."

"Well I'm giving you something," I wink at him.

"Hmm, well I like the idea of that." He smirks catching on.

"I'm just kidding," I laugh and he pouts.

"That would be the best birthday though. I can just picture you riding me and me pounding into you so hard you can't-" I cut him off by slapping a hand over his mouth.

"Please remeber I am a virgin and it already hurts enough," I tell him. He shrugs, " I'm hingry, do you want anything to eat,"

He shakes his head no,"I'm good, I'm not really really hugnry," That's odd. He hasn't been 'really hungry' for about a week, starting the day after our date.

"Are you okay? You seem to never want to eat?" He looks around nervously and never meets my gaze.

"Uh, yeah." He shrugs again.

"Wes, tell me." I demand. He shakes his head no again and I straddle his lap. I go to his ear and bite his holey earlobe, " Tell me," I whisper and start to rock back and forth. He lets out a quiet moan.

"Okay stop! I will tell you!" He says and picks me up off of his lap and placing me next to him. He just stares at me for a few moments.

"Well?"

"I kind of stopped with drugs and I guess it is just one of the withdrawal symptoms." He looks down.

"really Wes?" I ask happily.

"Yup," I jump onto his lap again and hug him.

"I'm so proud of you! How long have you been stopped?"

"I think a few weeks." He looks at me now,"I stopped for you," I kiss him right then and there.

"And I love you for that," I say without thinking. Shit! "I'm sorry. I uh.. Didn't mean it.. Uh shit That sounded bad. I um meant it but I don't know. I guess I didn't wan-" I get cut off by Wes's lips on mine. I kiss him back and we kiss for a while until we both pull back and rest our foreheads against each other's.

"I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AAAAHHHH!!!

Hii!! Sorry I didn't update for a while! I have been very busy these past few weeks and this week and next I have Finals so I'm studying really hard! My last day of school is June 19th so I will be updating more frequently and regularly after that!

I hope you liked this chapter!! The feels though!

I watched TFiOS and oh my god I never cried that hard watching a movie! I cried harder than when I watched the Lion King!

18 votes for next chapter!

Thanks for reading!! XOXO