Chapter 4

Thor’s eyes widened. A goddess? Impossible!

He shook his head, “Mother you must be mistaken.”

“But I am not Thor. The Allfather will explain it more to you. In fact, to both of you, son.”

“What do you mean both of us?”

His mother sighed, “She doesn’t know that she is a goddess.”

“Didn’t the Allfather talk about this to Alex?” Thor asked still slightly confused.

“No. He only gave her condolences, but you three will be talking either tonight or tomorrow. I must go now. Odin requests my presence.” Before Thor could say anything else his mother left.

                                                              __________

It was about evening now… Thor and Alex were requested to go to the dining hall. Thor was already in there talking with Sif and the others… then Alex came in. She was wearing her Asgardian armor like everyone else was… except in her boots there was the faintest glow. Thor was the first one to notice, and he knew it could be quite… strange for her if everyone just stared and kept silent.

 “Alexandrias!” he exclaimed standing up and walking over to her.

 “You can just call me Alex, Thor.” Alex stated as Thor brought her over to a seat beside him.

“Yes, I know that; why don’t we eat?” Thor sat down beside her and snapped his fingers. Servants came and brought sorts of fruits, vegetables, meats, and flour-foods.

“Okay…” Thor grabbed some food, and so Alex did as well. It’s been a very long time since she has ever been at an Asgardian dinner.

                                                                                ________

Alex sat on her bed, yawning a little. She thought to herself, wondering how she could get away from Asgard. She liked how peaceful it was, but she wanted not to be forced there.

  Then there was a knock on the door.

  She sighed and got up; she walked to the door and opened it. “Frigga?” she asked, looking slightly confused.

  “May I come in, child?” Asked Frigga, with a smile on her face; Alex nodded and made space for Frigga to walk in.

  “Is there something you need, Ma’am?” she asked, looking at Frigga.

  “Yes, the Allfather asked me to speak to you.” Frigga replied, sitting on the bed. Alex closed the door and sat beside her.

Thor was leaning against the wall, listening to Frigga’s and Alex’s conversation. He looked down, feeling sorrow.

   He had only a couple times felt sorrow for another person. He felt sorrow for Loki, and Jane. But never really felt sorrow for someone like Alex- a rebel.

   Until now.

   He could hear his mother trying to comfort Alex, and then stepped away as he heard footsteps coming towards the door. He started walking to his room, and entered it a couple minutes later.

(A/N): Eh, heh heh... Um... So, I thought I put this chapter up, but I apparently didn't. So, there you go. And sorry it's corny and all...