Chapter 5

Alright guys heres the next chapter up, hope ye all like it, sorry about the wait but im in the middle of transfering schools so its hard to find the time :P 

emmy xox

Throwing myself back on the bed I grabbed a slice of cold pizza and took a bite, much to sky’s disgust. His brow was furrowed again and he looked like he was trying to choose his words carefully. “Jade. Can we talk for a minute?” he asked looking rather awkwardly. I nodded and smiled turning on my stomach to face hi. “When you shifted, your father, well we all realised that you were different, in a good way, but still different, you’ve got the pastors print on your chest and your eyes turn white when you go wolf.” Totally confused by all this all I could manage to do was raise an eyebrow, my mouth hanging open in shock. “It’s really rare; all it means is that when you’re mated you’ll be unmatched in strength and speed.” I slowly began to take it all in, after what seemed like an eternity I managed to stutter “wait, mated?” “Eh, yeah when you turn wolf you have to find a mate, there’s only one person made to match you in the world, someone who you can live without. You’ll feel sort of a magnetic pull towards them and sparks when you touch, life will seem empty without them.” He continued scratching the back of his head. “Alright who’s my ‘mate’ then?” I asked in a duhh tone. “Is it like an arranged marriage?” sky burst out into fits of laughter at this. “Noo, its not, you’ll know when you meet them, until then you just live life as you always had.” Snuggling down into his side I fell asleep in the comforting familiarity of sky’s arms. Today had been a long day, hopefully tomorrow would be better.

Sky’s P.O.V

After we shifted jades father asked me to explain everything to her, because he knows she’ll listen to me. When I turned I saw her waiting at the back door for me, god she looked so beautiful in both wolf and human form. Hopefully she’ll be able to accept what she is and everything that goes with it. I suppose ill find out soon enough. Walking into her room I noticed shed already changed and was lying on the bed eating cold pizza, gross. When I had changed I sat on the bed beside her and took a deep breath and mentally slapped myself for being so pathetic around her. Watching her face as I explained everything was comical, confusion was painted across her face but I could see the worry in her eyes. When I explained the mating rituals wolves have to her my inner wolf was screaming at me to tell her she was mine. Even the day she came in after shed completed her transformation id known before shed said because of her much stronger scent, but I played along anyway. I knew it was coming to because ever were-wolf shifts on their 16th birthday, so I was sent to stay at my house for the night because it would have been dangerous for me to stay. My inner wolf would have gone crazy seeing his mate in such pain, I may not have been able to control him and that would have ended up with huge consequences. But to my disappointment I couldn’t say anything to her about our pairing because her father told me not to rush her, that I had to let her figure it out for herself no matter how long it took, id wait. When we had covered all the important stuff we settled down to the movie again, but half way through she was fast asleep as usual in my arms. That’s why I loved movie night, she rarely lasted the whole movie so I got to sleep with her in my arms.